Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos are soft!

Exclamation Broncos are soft!

you donks better hope your offense can consistently score a lot of points every week cause your defense is suspect.

starting up front your d-line is a complete laughing stock. wheres the pressure coming from? an undersized Dumberville? wow, not exactly confidence instilling. then Shanarat panics and signs fat old Sam Adams that can only help 1 down a series....there goes the run stuffing department.

the LBs are average to slightly above average at best. They are quick but can not only be beat but run over. Lynch will be called upon to stop the run with this group - hello deep middle!

even if Bailey puts in another freakish year at CB theres Bly who is highly overrated, not to mention burned numerous times already this preseason, that will be target with good reason. Lynch will be yet again a liability in the passing game.

gone are the days of Donk fans with threads that say "Our D is a top 5 - hows yours?"

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Blame the personel guy!
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

I can deal with soft.......at least we're not invisible, like the Raiders will be this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

uhhhhh. . . .

QUICK, LOOK OVER THERE!!!! ----->>

*runs away*
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    I can deal with soft.......at least we're not invisible, like the Raiders will be this year.
    invisible...? why are you gonna close your eyes when you watch the games?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Talking Rotf!!

Quote Originally Posted by silver_black View Post
    That's a good one, Silver!

Now, I for one don't think your team will be invisible.

I have never known of an invisible little stepsister . ..

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

ill close my eyes in prayer everytime culpepper gets knocked flat on his @$$. hopefully he escapes without injury.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I won't, but you probably will have your eyes closed in prayer during every Raider game asking for forgiveness for being a Raider fan....

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    I won't, but you probably will have your eyes closed in prayer during every Raider game asking for forgiveness for being a Raider fan....
    speaking of closing my eyes, i mustve been sawing logs when the donks were on TV this preseason cause Fishsticks/Fins4life just told me a stat i was unaware of. He said the Donks did not force one single punt the entire preseason.

man i did get some good sleep when your D took the field those games zzzzzzzzzz

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

speaking of closing my eyes, i mustve been sawing logs when the donks were on TV this preseason cause Fishsticks/Fins4life just told me a stat i was unaware of. He said the Donks did not force one single punt the entire preseason.

man i did get some good sleep when your D took the field those games zzzzzzzzzz
    apparently you didn't watch your own offense in a single game that counted last year, because if you had you'd have been better rested than rip van winkle. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

LOL we are soft!!! That is coming from a guy who supports a team that uses walkers! The owner looks like he has been dead and dug up over and over.... hmmmmm we could tell that by his choices and the running of his franchise! And you call us soft!!!! 2-14 for you again this year! The only thing soft you will see from us is what comes out of our rear while your in the basement once again!

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    apparently you didn't watch your own offense in a single game that counted last year, because if you had you'd have been better rested than rip van winkle. . . .
    thats it Dog, just keep hoping were that same team with that archaic offense. go on keep underestimating.

all we need is the O to score just a handful of points.

way to sidestep though - arent Donks always the ones crying at Raider fans to stop bringing up the past

Quote Originally Posted by Crush05 View Post
    LOL we are soft!!! That is coming from a guy who supports a team that uses walkers! The owner looks like he has been dead and dug up over and over.... hmmmmm we could tell that by his choices and the running of his franchise! And you call us soft!!!! 2-14 for you again this year! The only thing soft you will see from us is what comes out of our rear while your in the basement once again!
    is this a serious reply - or did you cut and past this from somebody elses tired smack? - please tell me this is borrowed stuff

8 of our returning starters on D are under 27, there are only 3 players over 32 on the team. this is one of the youngest teams in football.

YOUR TEAM IS SOFT! i like the way they cry when they get pushed around the field by other teams WAAAAH!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

is this a serious reply - or did you cut and past this from somebody elses tired smack? - please tell me this is borrowed stuff

8 of our returning starters on D are under 27, there are only 3 players over 32 on the team. this is one of the youngest teams in football.

YOUR TEAM IS SOFT! i like the way they cry when they get pushed around the field by other teams WAAAAH!
    LOL your a funny one! You know I came to the Faiders nation last year!!! You know something the only crying I heard and saw came from your team and a majority of your fans!!!! Your stadium, fans and team are soft!!!!!!

But they have a delicious crunchy centre!
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information