Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Teo dead girlfriend story a hoax?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Makes as much sense as any other theory. I would buy it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I'm sure his family and teammates were always asking him why he wasn't banging cheerleaders and stuff. Probably got tired of it, so he decided to create one to get them off his back.

Of course that will only work for so long. Then he had no choice but to kill her off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

3. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm sure his family and teammates were always asking him why he wasn't banging cheerleaders and stuff. Probably got tired of it, so he decided to create one to get them off his back.

Of course that will only work for so long. Then he had no choice but to kill her off.
    Damn Slim. :CSI:

5. The Following 6 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Great work slim. Manti does look like he might enjoy a bowl of diks.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

sounds to me like Teo likes the wiener and didn't want anyone to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Great work slim. Manti does look like he might enjoy a bowl of diks.
    Why? Did you see him wearing a Patriots hat or something?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

10. The Following 10 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    sounds to me like Teo likes the wiener and didn't want anyone to know.
    This is going to get very interesting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Why? Did you see him wearing a Patriots hat or something?
    You're back!

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You're back!
    I couldn't resist a bowl of diks/Pats/WTE joke. The pull was too strong, like when WTE jerks me off.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following 6 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I couldn't resist a bowl of diks/Pats/WTE joke. The pull was too strong, like when WTE jerks me off.
    The bowl of diks was a very funny line. Not sure if it was you or slim who invented it. BTW, what do you think of slim's tremendous sleuth work?

17. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

6:10 Eastern -- Mantei Teo's statement

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Better call in Nev from Catfish!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    6:10 Eastern -- Mantei Teo's statement

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft.
    I buy this even less than ND's statement. So we're supposed to believe they never Skyped, saw each other once, anything? Bull. Shit.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I buy this even less than ND's statement. So we're supposed to believe they never Skyped, saw each other once, anything? Bull. Shit.
    Have you not watched the show I referenced above? Catfish, on MTV.

Shit like this happens ALL THE TIME to a ton of people. I personally don't understand it, but it does in fact happen.

24. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    it states in the article that Tuiasosopo was at the games so he knew.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information