Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets Targeting Brandon Marshall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    If Denver trades him it could prove to be very difficult to replace him but if they have too then so be it. If they do I hope they can get maximum compensation for him.
    If McDaniels is as advertised we dont need Marshall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by SWMoBroncosFan View Post
    If we could get true value for BMarsh I say get it. Unfortunately I am ready for him to be gone. I am still not convinced that he has full feeling in his hand. Which is not a good thing.
    His hand doesn't seem to be an issue. I only say that because they mention the hip as a concern but there is no mention of hand.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    His hand doesn't seem to be an issue. I only say that because they mention the hip as a concern but there is no mention of hand.
    I know what you mean. But I still have this weird feeling that his hand is still going numb on him. He is trying to get that guarantee money before it gets out. Ha!

I guess I am just overly suspicious.

4. The Following User High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You must not have watched too many games over the last few seasons. Jay sulked by himself on the bench everytime things didn't go his way. We all know how Jay whined his way out of town...we didn't make it up, it is a matter of public record. And he kept Marshall in check about long enough for Marshall to either beat his girl, put his hand through a TV, and run into the law again...and again...and again.

I don't have a boy Orton or McDaniels. I have the Denver Broncos which don't include baby Jay.

I do like Champ Bailey. He is a true leader on the team. If the Broncos tried to trade him, then I expect he would handle it like a pro...not like a baby fresh off the teat. Again because he is a professional and a true leader. But then again, that is probably why he hasn't been traded.
    Yep and none of this shows imature. Just like the 2 year olds you speak of...

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

I know what you mean. But I still have this weird feeling that his hand is still going numb on him. He is trying to get that guarantee money before it gets out. Ha!

The thing is, he claimed that excuse at the end of last season.

Its just another risk added to the pile of risks that make up his career.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Take the picks and run. We are not winning a SB this year might as well stock up for a nice little draft class next year.
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

9. The Following User High Fived Dortoh For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Id take Kris Jenkins and a 2nd for Marshall.

Gimme that from the Jets and its a done deal.

Or maybe Calvin Pace for Marshall straight up.

That would fix our pass rush right there to killer mode.
    IN PATON I TRUST.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Marshall is a difference maker on offense. His size creates mismatches as does his ability to turn nothing into something after the catch. Throw out wether or not you like Marshall and think what is best for the Broncos on game day. Marshall is our most dangerous receiver and he can help us win.
    I'm sure there are other players on the Broncos we would hate if the media wanted us to or if we simply got to know them as people. Marshall was found not guilty and now he needs to show he can stay out of trouble and can put up the numbers deserving of the contract he wants. If McD and Xanders present this to him correctly this can be motivating to him and be a win win for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I am more than happy to see Brandon go. He needed a leader Like Cutler to keep him in check.

As for the whiner, I dont know who you are talking about.
    The problem with that theory is Cutler didn't keep Marshall in check. How many times has he been in trouble while Cutler was here? How many times since he's been gone? Theory squashed.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    Marshall is a difference maker on offense. His size creates mismatches as does his ability to turn nothing into something after the catch. Throw out wether or not you like Marshall and think what is best for the Broncos on game day. Marshall is our most dangerous receiver and he can help us win.
    I'm sure there are other players on the Broncos we would hate if the media wanted us to or if we simply got to know them as people. Marshall was found not guilty and now he needs to show he can stay out of trouble and can put up the numbers deserving of the contract he wants. If McD and Xanders present this to him correctly this can be motivating to him and be a win win for everybody.
    That much is a given and no one can argue that. But...is it worth it to have that on your roster NOW and take the risk of his hip becoming degenerative, risk his hand never being the same (and it probably wont) and risk him getting trouble off the field again...for the pice of 9 mil a season?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A WR is NEVER in the top 3 of importance to an offense. A line that can block is number 1. A back that can make plays is number 2. An offense that spreads the defense is number 3. A QB that can read that defense is number 4. And if all four of those are working, you can put ANYONE in a receiver spot and they'll be open.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The problem with that theory is Cutler didn't keep Marshall in check. How many times has he been in trouble while Cutler was here? How many times since he's been gone? Theory squashed.
    Actually as far as ego Cutler did atleast keep him somewhat in check. The day Cutler left BMarsh became world class assclown.

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    That much is a given and no one can argue that. But...is it worth it to have that on your roster NOW and take the risk of his hip becoming degenerative, risk his hand never being the same (and it probably wont) and risk him getting trouble off the field again...for the pice of 9 mil a season?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A WR is NEVER in the top 3 of importance to an offense. A line that can block is number 1. A back that can make plays is number 2. An offense that spreads the defense is number 3. A QB that can read that defense is number 4. And if all four of those are working, you can put ANYONE in a receiver spot and they'll be open.
    This is why I like you coach. Yesterday I dont think we agreed on anything and today I could not agree more with this post.

19. The Following User High Fived Dortoh For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
    Actually as far as ego Cutler did atleast keep him somewhat in check. The day Cutler left BMarsh became world class assclown.
    He's always been an assclown...it's just more apparent now.

21. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Do you see ghosts around every corner?

23. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Id take Kris Jenkins and a 2nd for Marshall.

Gimme that from the Jets and its a done deal.

Or maybe Calvin Pace for Marshall straight up.

That would fix our pass rush right there to killer mode.
    Jenkins has been good when he's healthy but the problem is he always seems to be dinged up.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information