Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tebow family class

Of course he's mad. He blames Denver for ending the gravy train. What I mean by that, is that once traded to the Jets and the season that followed....not even Jacksonville wants Tebow anymore. Will he even play anywhere else as a RB, tight end or anything? Even though I think he could be successful doing that, I doubt it, not with the circus that follows. Maybe Peter will have to get a real job now.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    After all the organization did for Tebow, even allowing him to choose which franchise he was traded to, this loser can shove it.
    Tim didn't say anything. Are you responsible for things your relatives do?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Eh. I've been a happy Broncos fan since the day I was born - fanatic since the '77 season.

Nothing changes here.

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

He thinks this is karma, Peyton and the Broncos will play football in 2013. Tebow might not.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

interesting. sounds like living life in the shadow of your little brother makes you a real ****

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Karma? Why is replacing the worst passing QB in the league only bad karma when it's Tim Tebow? Any other QB can be replaced, or worse yet, never given a job he hasn't earned, but when it's Tebow it is his destiny to be the starter. Only in Tebowmania is this an issue. Jeff Webb and John Skelton played eqaully as "well" or outplayed Tebow as rookies but their teams went out and upgraded, and rightly so. Not a word about them. If the Jags replace Gabbert do ya think it'll be a massive controversy? Same with any QB not named Tebow.

Tim Tebow was given a better opportunity than any other QB of his skill set has a right to expect, he was a 3rd-5th round prospect who was taken 25th overall, he was given a starting job he clearly didn't earn, they completely changed their scheme in midseason to suit his limited skillset.......instead of forcing one square peg into oneround hole the Broncos swallowed their pride and forced 10 other square pegs into 10 round holes.......at midseason! Just to suit one player. No other team would do that, the Broncos went outta their way to make it work with Tebow.......they just didn't wanna do it on a permanent basis. Why is that bad karma?

Btw, I'm not the most religious person on the planet so where does Karma fit into Christianity?.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by dougfromupland View Post
    Where did UA say he was holding Tim Tebow responsible for what his brother said? Nice first post.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

So what did Tebow say?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Karma? Why is replacing the worst passing QB in the league only bad karma when it's Tim Tebow? Any other QB can be replaced, or worse yet, never given a job he hasn't earned, but when it's Tebow it is his destiny to be the starter. Only in Tebowmania is this an issue. Jeff Webb and John Skelton played eqaully as "well" or outplayed Tebow as rookies but their teams went out and upgraded, and rightly so. Not a word about them. If the Jags replace Gabbert do ya think it'll be a massive controversy? Same with any QB not named Tebow.

Tim Tebow was given a better opportunity than any other QB of his skill set has a right to expect, he was a 3rd-5th round prospect who was taken 25th overall, he was given a starting job he clearly didn't earn, they completely changed their scheme in midseason to suit his limited skillset.......instead of forcing one square peg into oneround hole the Broncos swallowed their pride and forced 10 other square pegs into 10 round holes.......at midseason! Just to suit one player. No other team would do that, the Broncos went outta their way to make it work with Tebow.......they just didn't wanna do it on a permanent basis. Why is that bad karma?

Btw, I'm not the most religious person on the planet so where does Karma fit into Christianity?.......
    To play Devil's advocate for a second;

1. Tebow won a playoff game with a team that had their worst season in franchise history the year before after replacing the starter a quarter of the way through the season and being handed a 1-4 record to do it. But surely you know that.

2. There were public declarations about Tim's longevity in his future with Denver. While I understand that bringing in PMFM changes the landscape, it doesn't unsay what had been said.

3. It can be argued that the Broncos did not need to 'force 10 other square pegs into 10 round holes'. They did not do Tebow any favors by not letting him throw in games. Even if he embarrassed himself badly, forcing the Broncos to be one dimensional did not help him build an image of a pro QB. Again, whether you think he's a legitimate QB or not is irrelevant, he was type casted and not given the opportunity to show one way or another.

So... that's where karma would come in. Having said that, I believe anyone who declares 'Karma' when something bad happens to someone is a douche.

To imply karma, you'd have to assume EVERYONE on that team deserved this loss, and all the fans, which isn't the case. Karma is another excuse that helps people cope, or be an ass

So Karma for Elway?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by dougfromupland View Post
    No, but he was talking about the relative, not Tim.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1uP View Post
    To imply karma, you'd have to assume EVERYONE on that team deserved this loss, and all the fans, which isn't the case. Karma is another excuse that helps people cope, or be an ass
    That's not how karma works. What you give is what you get. Maybe a collective thought would result in the same karma coming back. In this case, he is referring to Elway, I believe. Also, not to get too technical but every action results in a reaction...no matter how big or small. You writing in this forum just changed the world in some way, though that might be hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    I just tweeted him

Reply to @petertebow **** you. Love, Denver.
    Probably the best thing you could have done.

Quote Originally Posted by VonMiller58 View Post
    Probably the best thing you could have done.
    He's still happy today that you lost and doesn't care about your tweet, but you are still frustrated , proven by you sending the tweet reply, which just makes him smile more, and laugh

You can't see it, but it's there, the irony

You tweet back to him, and he's loving it, no matter what you say. Today was a great day for him

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information