Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Upon Further Review by Orton

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    In the end it's the coaches job to get the Ws. Not the QBs. Also when did players get the power to make trades?
    I think you're missing his point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Says who? Teams trade #1's all the time...doesnt immediately define failure. if A. Smith truly is first round talent and shows it on the field, then what's the problem? What if we kept it and ended up with anoth Jarvis Moss next year? No one can say jack shit about that trade for a few years...but I understand it's easy to add it to the miniscule arsenal of things to flame McD for.

Paxton. WHO CARES? Even if he is only "as good" as his predecessor, does it really matter? Is it our money that was spent on him? Was it a mega-million dollar contract? Seriously...complaining about signing a long snapper is as ridiculous as complaining about trading a first round pick for a first round talented player.

The Cutler thing...again...that's all left up to speculation and assumption.

So, I retort...it's easy to take these things and blame it all on the new guy. As far as assumptions go, I'll give you one...NO ONE would be doing this complaining and asking for the coaches head if Shanny had done all this.
    If Smith was held in that high of regard, we could have taken him with our original 2nd, or our #18 overall pick. Teams dont trade next years first for today's second. It was done in panic time, and we couldnt even dictate which #1 it was we were giving them.

As for shanny, we needed new blood, i was all for it. Ive always been against losing star players. Especially over ego's .

3. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information