But that goes against Occam's razor.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Hey North....I hear ya brother!

All I am sayin is lets get into the season before we throw the kid under the bus.

3. The Following User High Fived Dirk For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I think people who want to give up on Orton after one preseason game are living in the past.

You see, these are the people who have cheered on Cutler and never saw any improvement in him therefore believe Orton can't improve either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    I think people who want to give up on Orton after one preseason game are living in the past.

You see, these are the people who have cheered on Cutler and never saw any improvement in him therefore believe Orton can't improve either.
    The Cutler statement is just ridiculous. As for Orton, he has sucked ass in his first 2 visible tests. 5 Int's 0 TD's against base defenses. JC was a very good young QB that is gone.

The replacement (Orton) sucks ass. Its hard to say this, but I think he will be worse than Plummer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    But that goes against Occam's razor.
    It has nothing to do with Occam's razor.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

WTF is Occams razor?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    WTF is Occams razor?
    Something new that Gillette is peddling.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    It has nothing to do with Occam's razor.
    But it does.

Occam's razor states that when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.

The most likely reason is that Cutler not returning Bowlen's phone calls is the reason why he was sent to Chicago. At least, it doesn't seem as contrived as McDaniels telling Bowlen what to do.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Something new that Gillette is peddling.
    Is that it? Is that your one funny for the month? Good job NTL, hit the showers.

13. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

But...it's easier to blame the coach. Like anything else, he gets scoffed and feared because he is new and it's...God forbid...change. ANYTHING that happens will be placed at his feet when blame is to be spread. As a supporter of the change, I'm okay with that and I'm sure McD could care less.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    But...it's easier to blame the coach. Like anything else, he gets scoffed and feared because he is new and it's...God forbid...change. ANYTHING that happens will be placed at his feet when blame is to be spread. As a supporter of the change, I'm okay with that and I'm sure McD could care less.
    Its not just change Chaz. The Cutler thing, the Trade of next years #1, the Paxton thing.

McD has done some bold things. He needs to show results sooner rather than later.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Its not just change Chaz. The Cutler thing, the Trade of next years #1, the Paxton thing.

McD has done some bold things. He needs to show results sooner rather than later.
    Says who? Teams trade #1's all the time...doesnt immediately define failure. if A. Smith truly is first round talent and shows it on the field, then what's the problem? What if we kept it and ended up with anoth Jarvis Moss next year? No one can say jack shit about that trade for a few years...but I understand it's easy to add it to the miniscule arsenal of things to flame McD for.

Paxton. WHO CARES? Even if he is only "as good" as his predecessor, does it really matter? Is it our money that was spent on him? Was it a mega-million dollar contract? Seriously...complaining about signing a long snapper is as ridiculous as complaining about trading a first round pick for a first round talented player.

The Cutler thing...again...that's all left up to speculation and assumption.

So, I retort...it's easy to take these things and blame it all on the new guy. As far as assumptions go, I'll give you one...NO ONE would be doing this complaining and asking for the coaches head if Shanny had done all this.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Says who? Teams trade #1's all the time...doesnt immediately define failure. if A. Smith truly is first round talent and shows it on the field, then what's the problem? What if we kept it and ended up with anoth Jarvis Moss next year? No one can say jack shit about that trade for a few years...but I understand it's easy to add it to the miniscule arsenal of things to flame McD for.

Paxton. WHO CARES? Even if he is only "as good" as his predecessor, does it really matter? Is it our money that was spent on him? Was it a mega-million dollar contract? Seriously...complaining about signing a long snapper is as ridiculous as complaining about trading a first round pick for a first round talented player.

The Cutler thing...again...that's all left up to speculation and assumption.

So, I retort...it's easy to take these things and blame it all on the new guy. As far as assumptions go, I'll give you one...NO ONE would be doing this complaining and asking for the coaches head if Shanny had done all this.
    Shanny earned the right to be given benifit of the doubt.
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
    Shanny earned the right to be given benifit of the doubt.
    Oh...that makes it all better. You use to have winning seasons for use a few years ago, so we wont question the questionable decisions you make. Seriously?

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Oh...that makes it all better. You use to have winning seasons for use a few years ago, so we wont question the questionable decisions you make. Seriously?

What has McD done as an NFL head coach to deserve a free pass?

Not to mention do your really not remember the hords of people questioning Shanny every inch of the way. This is not some new trend you know.
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information