Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not really new but returning

Default Not really new but returning

I've been a longtime poster over at the official forums and...I'm just growing tired of the moderation over there and have decided to come back over here for awhile and see if maybe it might be a little bit less of an uptight atmosphere around these parts of the woods! I used to make sigs and might start it back up here possibly.

GOOOO BRONCOS!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

What's up Frey? Stick around here, much more laid back. Gotta have thick skin though, some of these guys are real ********.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    What's up Frey? Stick around here, much more laid back. Gotta have thick skin though, some of these guys are real ********.
    I'm just tired of the directions the boards are taking...I'm all for rules and structure but it's gotten out of hand lately....I gotta take a breather before I blow up in one specific mods face and let them have it....

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

I'm just tired of the directions the boards are taking...I'm all for rules and structure but it's gotten out of hand lately....I gotta take a breather before I blow up in one specific mods face and let them have it....
    Welcome back.

Let said mod have it!
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Welcome back.

Let said mod have it!
    unless said mod is one of my peeps, like archimedes, javalon or BFI. . . in that case, take it easy on 'em. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

unless said mod is one of my peeps, like archimedes, javalon or BFI. . . in that case, take it easy on 'em. . .
    It's honestly been so long since I've posted there that I don't know who any of those people are.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    It's honestly been so long since I've posted there that I don't know who any of those people are.
    they're good peeps. . . that said, i haven't been over there in years, and have no idea who's modding these days. . .

i do know that that alastor clown is a real chode. . .

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

I don't think any of them are mods anymore.

they're good peeps. . . that said, i haven't been over there in years, and have no idea who's modding these days. . .

i do know that that alastor clown is a real chode. . .
    Alastor also is no longer a mod.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

good to have you here...you seem to have a good attitude...I dont mess with any other boards..takes up too much time...its a nice atmosphere here most of the time and peeps are respectful and the discussions are great...yes,football discxussions get heated and people can be angry ******** so ya gotta have thick skin and be ready to stand up for yourself LOL In a nice way of course.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

BTW, I am often amazed at the football knowledge of some of the members here. We're talking serious students of the game that write excellent analysis, commentary,
    etc. Yeah, I get most of my Bronco information here. Plus a lot of ******* good laughs

Yea I never really got in any trouble over there (infractions or anything) I just got sick of the mods meddling in everything. We'd be having a calm collected discussion and they'd come swooping in and act like it was a massive flame war and start threatening infractions... It was just like dude...there isn't anything here that requires your attention we were working it all out on our own.

mods sometimes go on power trips. i've been a member there since 2006 or 2007 I forget, but it's so far way different than here

Quote Originally Posted by 1uP View Post
    mods sometimes go on power trips. i've been a member there since 2006 or 2007 I forget, but it's so far way different than here
    In a good or bad way :allears:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Chazoe you're a dork.

Btw Freyaka welcome back.

Both really. I haven't done anything there to stir up trouble but i've seen the banhammer and infractions come down hard on people for really ridiculous stuff, where as here there doesn't seem to be much of anything going on where you'd think there would be

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information