Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not really new but returning

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Freyaka, I've been visiting a Ravens MB that you have been frequenting looks like you've been holding your own with them. The person over whose complete horse's ass is Patriot Way.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea I never really got in any trouble over there (infractions or anything) I just got sick of the mods meddling in everything. We'd be having a calm collected discussion and they'd come swooping in and act like it was a massive flame war and start threatening infractions... It was just like dude...there isn't anything here that requires your attention we were working it all out on our own.
    Reminds me of the uber-religious dude that was a mod on the Freak. Cant remember his name right now, but I remember he temp-banned me and Rex for crackignjokes with each other. You wont see that shit here.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Freyaka, I've been visiting a Ravens MB that you have been frequenting looks like you've been holding your own with them. The person over whose complete horse's ass is Patriot Way.
    Oddly enough that is not me...I've never seen another Freyaka...I rarely ever frequent other teams message boards.

I think the most ridiculous infraction I ever got over there is I got infracted for posting a video of a massive accident in Colorado Springs in the Locker Room and one person in the background of the video cussed....so I got an infraction... I'm glad to know I won't have to deal with that crap here

5. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

I think the most ridiculous infraction I ever got over there is I got infracted for posting a video of a massive accident in Colorado Springs in the Locker Room and one person in the background of the video cussed....so I got an infraction... I'm glad to know I won't have to deal with that crap here
    Cuss all you want here.

Shit, ****, ****, **********, mother ******, *******, *****, *******

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Cuss all you want here.

Shit, ****, ****, **********, mother ******, *******, *****, *******
    I don't cuss but it's annoying if I post a video with one cuss word to fly off the handle and infract....

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Oddly enough that is not me...I've never seen another Freyaka...I rarely ever frequent other teams message boards.
    Wow. Sorry about the mistaken idenity. That person is also a Broncos fan so I assumed it was you.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Wow. Sorry about the mistaken idenity. That person is also a Broncos fan so I assumed it was you.
    I'm guessing it's someone who saw me post on the Broncos boards and took the name. I don't think I've ever had this name be taken anywhere before so that is the only thing I can think of.

What was the board by the way?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information