Thread: Broncos sign WR Gerell Robinson and OL Justin Boren to future contracts

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker

Default Broncos sign WR Gerell Robinson and OL Justin Boren to future contracts

I figured this was relevant since I know a quite a few people on here loved Gerell Robinson during the pre-season and were bummed to see him go (or was that Eron Riley?).

Anyway, source comes from Andrew Mason's Twitter

"Gerell Robinson & OL Justin Boren (Lions practice squad) were signed to future contracts. They'll officially join the team post-Super Bowl."
    "I'm petrified of nipple chafing"-Andy Bernard

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

I was excited about Robinson being a Bronco. He reminded me of Brandon Marshall with that size and hands. But he did fail a PED test while on the Cardinals' PS. Here's to keeping his nose clean as a Bronco!

In case someone accuse me of making crap up - http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/09/2...blockID=793879
    Last edited by LTC Pain; 01-07-2013 at 05:16 PM.

I always kind of hoped Robinson would be good for Oz since they went to ASU together.

4. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Anyone know the future contract rules? One thing I know nothing about. I know Mason reports it every year and that's about it.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by LTC Pain View Post
    I was excited about Robinson being a Bronco. He reminded me of Brandon Marshall with that size and hands. But he did fail a PED test while on the Cardinals' PS. Here's to keeping his nose clean as a Bronco!

In case someone accuse me of making crap up - http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/09/2...blockID=793879
    Reminds me more of Marques Colston. Same gangly length.
    If not me, who?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information