Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: serious ******* question: has a qb ever won a super bowl with 2 different teams

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

Default serious ******* question: has a qb ever won a super bowl with 2 different teams

do you even know? if you do post the answer

NOW

No...
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

no, you don't know or no, it has never happened?

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by hotcarl View Post
    no, you don't know or no, it has never happened?
    No it hasn't happened!
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

this could be the first time in history then! if manning were to win it all, once, maybe twice... do you think he would go into the hall of fame as a bronco? lets say he plays 5 years... how long did marshall faulk play for the colts? would he go in as a colt or ram? interesting premise to say the least, some might even say food for thought. those guys are idiots.(the colts, not "those guys")

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived hotcarl For This Post:

all I know is that if you go in as a colt and come out as a ram something is messed up.

Mods? please shitpile this thread and administer a permaban on this member HotCarl. tia

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You don't go into the NFL HOF as a member of a specific team. That's baseball.

9. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

this is a serious thread, forums user "bronconut". if you don't like it, move on to greener pastures. might I suggest the thread started by forums moderator "Davii" based on a whimsical "caption this" premise about a photo taken out of context. until further notice, TIA

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived hotcarl For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    You don't go into the NFL HOF as a member of a specific team. That's baseball.
    I didn't know that. you retire as a member of a specific team though...

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

carl, players do not enter the HOF for pro football asa particular rep for a team. it is not like the baseball HOF where they select a teaM CAP TO BE WORN, ETC.
    THEY JOIN A new team !
    the teams they play for are listed in their bios.
    for example joe montana was not enshrined asa 49er ! he entered the HOF as joe montana and his TEAMS are listed in his history on his plaque. but the plaque does not say, joe montana, 49er QB.
    I dont think ANY QB has won the SB as a starter on 2 different teams.
    our own craig morton was a QB for the cowboys and the broncos when both teams went to the SB.
    Peyton, if he wins as a bronco, it will be historic !
    and I am pretty sure first time EVER !
    even before the SB, I dont think any QB has won the title with 2 different teams.
    I dont think a HC has done it either, as the HC !
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

14. The Following User High Fived Chef Zambini For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

good to know! thanks for your help, all. except "bronconuts" or whatever his name is what exciting times to be alive and be a broncos fan!

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived hotcarl For This Post:

Carl, it is my understanding that an NFL player does not enter the HOF with the distinction of being a member of a specific team. I believe, however, that indeed is the case with professional baseball

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Carl,

If Manning, say in an alternate and parallel universe, could choose which team he is going into the HOF as-which do you think he should choose?

Also, as someone else has already mentioned, he does get to retire as a member of a particular team. Should he teach Jim Irsay a lesson and retire a Bronco. Maybe he could use the ol, trusty: "Colts grow up to be Broncos" to stick it to em in his retirement presser!?!?

Finally, I need a new AVI, got any help for me there?

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Carl,

If Manning, say in an alternate and parallel universe, could choose which team he is going into the HOF as-which do you think he should choose?

Also, as someone else has already mentioned, he does get to retire as a member of a particular team. Should he teach Jim Irsay a lesson and retire a Bronco. Maybe he could use the ol, trusty: "Colts grow up to be Broncos" to stick it to em in his retirement presser!?!?

Finally, I need a new AVI, got any help for me there?
    good questions and comments perhaps worthy of its own thread, definitely some "food for thought" there, if you catch my drift, however i will have to think about that.

on the topic of an "avi" or "avatar" i can offer you some helpful ideas, buit unfortuanately this god awful forums software is set to not allow us to upload images directly and i don't feel like throwing it on a host right now, i will get back to you on that matter. tia

i have to admit this thread did get me thinking. has any qb ever won a superbowl with 2 broken legs?

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information