Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: 2013 Playoffs thread

Patriots got their butts kicked yesterday and deserved to lose that game. Not making an excuse here, just an observation, but the game sure seemed to change when Aquib Talib went out with his leg injury because he is their best "shut down" corner. Denard is also a good cover corner, but when Talib went down and Arrington came on for Talib, the Ravens offense began to click and receivers began to find openings. "Next man up" for the Pats didn't work yesterday.

In addition, as the game progressed, it became pretty clear to me that the Ravens were playing more physical at the LOS on both offense and defense, which was pissing me off! Finally, the Patriots made too many mistakes, between dropped balls, having passes tipped/knocked down, blowing pass coverages, and time management to win or deserve to win the game.

So yes, to all those posters (too many to identify) we Patriots fans will be on the sofa or couch watching the Pro Bowl along with you.

Time to start looking forward to the draft

BTW, as I previously stated, I would have much rather lost to the Broncos for a trip to the Super Bowl than the f***ing murderous Ray Ray and the Ravens!
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    North, look at what Brady had to do with those SB winning teams. You said it yourself, he was like a second year guy. Of course they're not going to just be like "throw it 40 times."

So why is it ok for the media to present it like his SB wins came when he was throwing it 40 times a game? He won his rings as a game manager, sans one. That's fine, Patriot fans aren't giving them wins back, but at least acknowledge that he only WON Sb's when he was a game manager (sans one). It makes a HUGE difference.
    On all three SB's he had a great defense and Vinatieri, without those two things he wouldn't have won any of those SB's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    North, look at what Brady had to do with those SB winning teams. You said it yourself, he was like a second year guy. Of course they're not going to just be like "throw it 40 times."

So why is it ok for the media to present it like his SB wins came when he was throwing it 40 times a game? He won his rings as a game manager, sans one. That's fine, Patriot fans aren't giving them wins back, but at least acknowledge that he only WON Sb's when he was a game manager (sans one). It makes a HUGE difference.
    On all three SB's he had a great defense and Vinatieri, without those two things he wouldn't have won any of those SB's.
    Guess its a good thing john had a great defense. A running Back, and a great kicker in Elam as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

6. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

watching the championship games last night, I felt as if the Ravens/Pats game too...storyline-like...I don't know, I legitimately thought they (Pat's offense) still had a chance as they were moving the ball. 354 yards of passing offense for Brady in the postseason should indicate that they're putting up points on the board. the first INT was a freak play and wasn't on him but the second one Brady had no business throwing. Flacco was completely inept in the first half and then Talib went down and never came back (I didn't even hear what exactly he injured.), giving the offense a spark. it was as if their (Patriots) defense lost the will to play after Talib went out.

either someone's getting paid under table or g.o.d. is a ravens fan.
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information