Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: malware report

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Let that be a lesson folks! Dont fool around on BF! You never know what you might pick up out there.

2. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I rarely go back there. I wouldn't have remembered my sig was originally hosted there without Tned mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    I rarely go back there. I wouldn't have remembered my sig was originally hosted there without Tned mentioning it.
    Glad you thought of it. I was on my phone and looking through the images and links on that page, and couldn't find anything, but I think you must have removed it before I had a chance to start looking.

Thanks for removing it.

5. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I sure hope that my links to my Autism website never causes this problem. If it ever does, I'll defiantly remove it on my own. I’d never deliberately put malware on my site, and I do my best to block others doing it without my knowledge, but how easy is it for someone to put this garbage on someone's site without them knowing?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I sure hope that my links to my Autism website never causes this problem. If it ever does, I'll defiantly remove it on my own. I’d never deliberately put malware on my site, and I do my best to block others doing it without my knowledge, but how easy is it for someone to put this garbage on someone's site without them knowing?
    How easy is hard to say. It's all based on if there are vulnerabilities on the server and if someone tries to exploit them.

8. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information