Thread: My favorite moment in college football:

Default My favorite moment in college football:

Wes Brown. Tennessee versus Vanderbilt. Senior Night. 2009.

A little backstory. Brown played through pain the entire season. His knees were in very bad shape. He surprisingly got a call from an NFL team and turned them down because he didn't think his body could handle it. He said his knees would swell up after trying to play 18 holes of golf. He still drug that Vandy runningback several yards to stretch out into the endzone. This is what Senior Night is suppose to look like. This is what giving it your all for Tennessee looks like.

Sorry about the poor quality. It's of the jumbotron on that night. It's the best I could find. Something has happened to all the good versions of it I used to see.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

My all-time favorite moment in college football:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zZRBTOcnY

but this one is a close second:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2xPyKtVmE
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

4. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Both are awesome. I kinda like Texas, couldn't stand Leinart and Bush. Can never stand USC anyway.

Never really liked Boise, but I loved seeing them beat Oklahoma.

the Holloway catch late in the 4th to secure the vicotory for Iowa over LSU in the 200???? ?????bowl (fiesta bowl maybe?)

no link, maybe I'll add one later

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Wes Brown. Tennessee versus Vanderbilt. Senior Night. 2009.

A little backstory. Brown played through pain the entire season. His knees were in very bad shape. He surprisingly got a call from an NFL team and turned them down because he didn't think his body could handle it. He said his knees would swell up after trying to play 18 holes of golf. He still drug that Vandy runningback several yards to stretch out into the endzone. This is what Senior Night is suppose to look like. This is what giving it your all for Tennessee looks like.
    I thought that was Cutler throwing that pick 6 and then not realizing the ball was still live. Whoever that Vanderbilt QB was, he might have tacked the guy who got the pick if he better situational awareness. Of course if he just taken the sack in the 1st place, he wouldn’t have had to worry about tackling anyone.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I thought that was Cutler throwing that pick 6 and then not realizing the ball was still live. Whoever that Vanderbilt QB was, he might have tacked the guy who got the pick if he better situational awareness. Of course if he just taken the sack in the 1st place, he wouldn’t have had to worry about tackling anyone.
    I thought it looked very Cutler-like. Him being Cutler would be the only thing that could make it any better. I guess the QB didn't really thing a big DLineman would swoop down and snag the ball before it hit the ground.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Alabama came into the Willy B (Williams-Brice Stadium) fresh off a National Championship, a Heisman Trophy winner in Mark Ingram, and was ranked #1 in the country. Then Johnny Foot... uhhhh i mean Stephen Garcia took over...

The good guys would go on to win 35-21.

Besides this every home game since 1983:

.....definitely #1 on my "favorite moment in college football" list.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information