Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Members who feel the need to moderate the board.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Im glad you bumped this thread back up, since the thread monitor has been out in force lately, trying to impose analness on the place...lol...
    I also Agree. Armstrong Rules man, greatest athlete of the steroid era, better than A rods and Bonds & Carl Lewis

So my comments in North's touchy feel good/I miss doom already thread, which was re-titled after the fact, are censored/deleted?

I find that a bit disturbing seeing as how I never quoted North and simply replied to the thread as it existed at the time. Had it been titled as a jilted lover lovefest from the beginning I would have left it alone.

It is bothersome because North is often one who comes on strong in posts and replies very much the same as I did. Seems to me those that dish should be able to take. In fact, there are many eggregious and aggressive posts that are allowed to stand in plenty of threads from many posters. There is disparate treatment in which posts stay and which posts go which is problematic for some posters. It leads to threads like this being made.

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    So my comments in North's touchy feel good/I miss doom already thread, which was re-titled after the fact, are censored/deleted?

I find that a bit disturbing seeing as how I never quoted North and simply replied to the thread as it existed at the time. Had it been titled as a jilted lover lovefest from the beginning I would have left it alone.

It is bothersome because North is often one who comes on strong in posts and replies very much the same as I did. Seems to me those that dish should be able to take. In fact, there are many eggregious and aggressive posts that are allowed to stand in plenty of threads from many posters. There is disparate treatment in which posts stay and which posts go which is problematic for some posters. It leads to threads like this being made.
    What are you talking about?
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

4. The Following User High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

jhil.....I believe North deleted his thread and made a new one, and the reason your comments were gone.

6. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    jhil.....I believe North deleted his thread and made a new one, and the reason your comments were gone.
    ^This

I deleted the thread since people couldnt understand the purpose and started derailing it. The Mods did nothing to it.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information