Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots v Denver in post season (breakdown)

Default Patriots v Denver in post season (breakdown)

Ok, so you wanted facts, let's talk facts.
    I'll explain exactly why I'm not scared of you and make a few statements in response to a lot of things I see from Bronco fans

1. "We're way better than we were in week 5!!" - Denver Fans.

Seriously... I'm really curious... Do you think that the Broncos are the only team that has improved since week 5? Do you really think that Denver has improved in a bubble and the rest of the NFL has regressed or stayed the same?

Since week #5, New England has emerged in dominant fashion as the #1 offense in the league. This isn't just me saying "we're awesome!" This is the reality. We're #1 in points per game and #1 in yards and #1 in 3rd down conversions and #1 in this and #1 in that. It isn't some vague #1, it's a dominant #1, and we have played strong defenses all year long, from Seattle at home, Houston, 49'ers, the Jets, etc.
    (say what you want about the AFC East, the Jets defense is a top defense in the league.)

Our defense has drastically improved since our last meeting. The addition of Talib has transformed our previously laughable and highly frustrating secondary into something that's actually for real. This is going to hurt you as a result of my next point.

Our front seven just own your offensive line. There's no denying it. You talk about "pressuring Brady is key" but the fact is you aren't the 2007 Giants. You can't pressure Brady. However, our front seven will be all over Manning. Manning didn't just fumble in our last encounter because he had oil on his fingers. We were collapsing your pocket routinely. We'll do it even better this time. As a result, Manning will make mistakes (he does this in the post season often) and our secondary will be there to make him pay for it.

We will get turn overs. If they don't come in the form of fumbles, they will come in the form of interceptions. Manning will not be protected.

Our offensive line matches up great against your front seven. You knew you had to pressure Brady our last game. You couldn't. We had an injured offensive line last time. This time it will be healthy. What makes you think all of a sudden the magic-wand formula for "defeating the Patriots" is going to work for you this time?

It's one thing to say you need to pressure Brady. It's quite another for your defensive line to penetrate our offensive line enough to matter. Brady had all day last time we played. All day.

Your weakest point on defense is our greatest strength. You can't defend tight ends. You can't defend the middle. This is just the facts. Everyone knows Denver's strengths and everyone knows Denver's weaknesses. You will have no answer for Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez up the center. Remember the 3rd and 17 with Woodhead? That's a perfect example.

Which leads me into my next point.
    You have no running game.

We have a top 10 back with about 1,200 yards on the season despite not getting played until week 3 and having Tom Brady passing.

Soooo.....
    I'm really just wondering....

How are you going to beat us again?
    Last edited by NEPatriots; 12-19-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Will you show up here to eat crow if we beat you?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

BTW, saying the Pats pass rush will be better than the Broncos is just plain ignorance. You suck at football.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

SR

Neither of those posts addressed any of these problems for the this match up so I'm assuming you're just hoping the Broncos get lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    BTW, saying the Pats pass rush will be better than the Broncos is just plain ignorance. You suck at football.
    Uhh... Yes, the Patriots pass rush is going to be a LOT better than the Broncos, and unlike Denver's, it's going to come right up the center and not on the edge which has never bothered Brady in the slightest.

Ehhhhh sexy lady..op op op op, opan gangum style!

8. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
    Uhh... Yes, the Patriots pass rush is going to be a LOT better than the Broncos, and unlike Denver's, it's going to come right up the center and not on the edge which has never bothered Brady in the slightest.
    Unfortunately, this is in the smack forum. Therefore, it's obvious you don't want a true discussion about scheme, and a thorough breakdown of strengths and weaknesses of both teams.

If you were serious about a discussion - obviously we know you're not - you'd see the ridiculousness in this statement. Which, of course, means you wouldn't make it, if you were actually serious.

Douche troll.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    Ehhhhh sexy lady..op op op op, opan gangum style!
    You know that singer despises America and was a part of another song were he was attacking American serviceman, right? Just checking.

But back to the point of the thread.

Na nun sa na ye, guron so ne........Opan gangnum style.....gangnum style...ehhhhhhhhhh sexy brady....ehhhhhhhh sexy brady. Opan gangnum style

13. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

I'll let you guys think it over for a few days and then see if you come up with any valid reason as to why you have a snowballs chance in hell instead of just crossing your fingers and praying for a huge fluke.

Ok then....Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean, just what they say. The brave men..of the Green Beret.

16. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Blah blah blah. Patriots rule.....blah blah blah.. we are better than u. Gulp gulp gulp...you suck..... blah gulp slurp.. Brady is the best linebacker, slut receiver kicker in the world.....opan gangngum style!!!! Know what im saying...ehhhhhhhh sexy brady!

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Im going to laugh my balls off when cincy upsets u on wildcard weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Im going to laugh my balls off when cincy upsets u on wildcard weekend.
    I wonder if he's aware that the Broncos had twice as many sacks as the Patriots in the first meeting?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information