Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys ready to have your season ended in humiliating fashion again?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Even better that he sponsors and Oral product on that jersey
    Tom knows oral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Shit, now I have this gay image stuck in my head.

Attachment 1961

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Even better that he sponsors and Oral product on that jersey
    I did hear he loves to use his mouth.

A scene from New England

Attachment 1963

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    That's the biggest sissy mary la la pic I have seen in quite awhile. I always wondered why he looked nervous when guys were near his knees....he wasn't nervous, he was hiding his case of The Gay.

8. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

The Pats scare me about as much as a ventriloquist dummy coming to life while I am sleeping, tickling me to wake me up, and then murdering me! Wait... that is a bad example because that would be terrifying. Um. The Pats scare me about as much a spider laying eggs inside my body, and the millions of spiders crawl out of me... dammit this is hard.

The thing is, I am not taking this seriously. IF the Patriots make it to Denver for the Divisional Round they already punched their tickets out of the playoffs with the loss the the 49ers and losing the second seed. They will not win at Mile High.

Then Tom Brady will just have to go home to his gorgeous model wife, mansion, and take solace in his millions of dollars. I feel bad for him.

DAMN! I am bad at this smack thing when I am really not threatened at all by the team represented on the other end. My mind is already in New Orleans as Manning becomes the first QB to win Super Bowls with 2 different teams.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    That's the biggest sissy mary la la pic I have seen in quite awhile. I always wondered why he looked nervous when guys were near his knees....he wasn't nervous, he was hiding his case of The Gay.
    That big sissy mary could rip you apart like a chicken wing.

New England Patriots
    Met in the first-ever AFL regular season game on September 9, 1960, with the Broncos defeating the Boston Patriots 13–10.[30]
    25–18 Denver leads series (Denver leads playoffs 2–1)
    Signature moment: January 4, 1987 – In the divisional round of the 1986–87 NFL playoffs, the Broncos defeated the Patriots 22–17 at Mile High Stadium, in John Elway's first career playoff win.[31][32] During the John Elway era, the Broncos went 11–0 against the Patriots, including the playoffs.
    Signature moment: November 17, 1996 – The Broncos routed the Patriots 34–8 at Foxboro Stadium. Shannon Sharpe infamously said "Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!"[33]
    Signature moment: November 3, 2003 – The Patriots were trailing 24–23 with 2:49 left. Backed up to their own 1-yard line and facing a punt, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick ordered an intentional safety that gave the Broncos a 26–23 lead. After a free kick backed up the Broncos to their own 15-yard line, they immediately went three and out. After a Broncos punt gave the Patriots great field position at their own 42-yard line with 2:15 left, New England drove 58 yards in 6 plays, culminating in an 18-yard touchdown pass from Tom Brady to David Givens with 35 seconds left that gave the Patriots a 30–26 win.[34]
    Signature moment: January 14, 2006 – In the divisional round of the 2005–06 NFL playoffs, Champ Bailey made a game-changing 100-yard interception off Tom Brady that gave the Broncos a 27–13 win over the Patriots. This not only gave the Broncos their first playoff win since John Elway's retirement, but this also ended the Patriots' NFL-record 10-game postseason winning streak, and gave Tom Brady his first playoff loss as well.[35]
    Signature moment: October 11, 2009 – The Broncos were trailing 17–10 with 9:59 left in the 4th quarter. Backed up to their own 2-yard line, Kyle Orton led the Broncos on a 12-play, 98-yard drive, culminating in an 11-yard touchdown pass from Orton to Brandon Marshall to tie the game at 17 with 5:21 left. The Broncos won the overtime coin toss, and subsequently marched down the field, with Matt Prater kicking a game-winning 41-yard field goal for a Broncos 20–17 overtime win. This was then-head coach Josh McDaniels' first game against his former team and mentor, Bill Belichick.[36] This game also dropped Tom Brady's personal record against Denver to 1–6.
    Signature moment: December 18, 2011 – In Tim Tebow's first game against the Patriots as a starter, the Patriots won 41–23. Tebow and the Broncos started off strong leading the Patriots at one point by a score of 16–7, but New England fought back to score 27 unanswered points to take the lead. Tebow's late game heroics that became the trademark of the previous four games fell short, as New England's defense forced multiple turnovers and stopped the Broncos from extending their winning streak to seven games. The game received a lot of hype from many sports networks, citing Tebow's record of 7–1 as a starter going into the game, and the quarterback duel between Tebow and Brady.[37] The two teams met again four weeks later in the divisional round of the 2011–12 NFL Playoffs, won by the Patriots.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver_...gland_Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    He wouldn't get near me....I don't have a penis.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Attachment 1964

15. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    He wouldn't get near me....I don't have a penis.
    What do you have? Show me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Tom has a dog collar.

Attachment 1965

Your good with finding pics and posting them

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Tom has a dog collar.

Attachment 1965

Look at the ass chin on that guy.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information