Poll: Like the Idea?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Expanded Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    That's what it sounds like to me too, especially Joel, it appears he's indifferent to what's best for the NFL and is solely concerned about what he wants the NFL to be. Which is no different from me, my only concern is the Denver Broncos and I'm totally against anything that makes the ultimate prize harder to obtain. I couldn't possibly care less about Japan, China and Germany and I find it unconscionable to put a foreign countries athletes ahead of what's best for the Broncos. Especially considering that nobody is stopping these athletes from trying to make it to the NFL.

But, as Joel will tell you, he's not really a fan of the Broncos, he's more of a fan of the style of play they used to have.
    Look, man, if you want to disagree with me on anything and EVERYTHING just for the sake of doing it, fine, but that doesn't give you any right to question my support for the Broncos, like some sort of KGB Loyalty Officer looking for people to put in front of a firing squad. I'm a Broncos fan and THAT'S what I said, however much you want to try twisting it into something else. That doesn't mean I'd stop watching football if the team moved to L.A. tomorrow any more than I did when the Oilers moved to TN. Maybe you would, fine; not my fault, not my problem—at least it SHOULDN'T be.

If you genuinely care about the quality of the sport as a whole, it's time to start thinking about what you prefer in an international expansion the owners have made very clear is inevitable; it's only a question of where and when, not if. Whether you feel good, bad or indifferently about me or "euros" personally is irrelevant to that. It's irrelevant to football discussion, period.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

You specifically said you were a fan of the style of play and actually hated Elway and the Broncos, you've also clearly declared your allegiance to, what did you say? "My Oilers". So just how many teams could I question your support? The Broncos (so you say), the Texans/Oilers, the Germans, the Brits, the Japs, the Chinese, Australia, Wlaugh (whatever the **** that is?).

You're a huge fan of anybody and everybody that doesn't take Tim Tebow's job. I'm cool with that, I just can't take it seriously.

Btw, it only seems like I disagee with you about anything and everything because you're consistently wrong about anything and everything.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Tebow again? Yes I hateD (note the past tense) Elway and the Broncos for The Drive II; how could any self respecting Oilers fan do otherwise? It was ONE GAME though; my hatred of Denver then was nothing like my enduring feelings toward the Steelers, Bengals and Browns (and, yes, the Ravens are grandfathered in there.) Trust me, I still hate the Bills more for The Comeback a year later. Things change; a year after, the Oilers hometown changed and I needed a new team. While my father was alive it was his Cowboys, but after I picked Denver, however much that annoys you. Get over it. Or don't. Either way, get off my butt.
    Last edited by Joel; 05-05-2013 at 10:06 AM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

ahhh.. that explains a lot.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

5. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Nothing I didn't already explain 5 or 6 years ago.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information