Poll: Which AFC West Rival was the sorriest and most pitiable in 2012?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: To the Chargers, Raiders, and Chiefs - who is the lamest of them all?

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Default To the Chargers, Raiders, and Chiefs - who is the lamest of them all?

What, you stiffs didn't even make a fight of it this year? I get no drama for the last quarter of the Season because not one of the three of you could even manage to remain mathematically viable into the freakin' month of December?

Pitiful. Sorry. You all three of you blow, frankly. I'm not even sure which of these three rivals is the most pathetic

Is it the Chargers? Supposedly guided by franchise QB Phillip Rivers, coached by offensive super-mind Norv Turner, and assembled by wonderboy A.J. Smith? Whose window is now well and truly shut?

Is it the Raiders? The guys who mortgaged the future to acquire washed up Carson Palmer? Who have now watched their running game regress to the bottom of the League? Whose two 8-8 seasons may indeed (likely was) a false dawn leading to another decade of failure?

Is it the Chiefs? 2-10? Matt Cassell? Scott Pioli and Romeo Crennel? Leading the League in Turnovers?

Tough choice
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's always the Raiders.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information