Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jets bench Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If Sanchez is a dimwit, what does that make Tebow?

28 > 22
    That must be why they haven't put Tebow in the game, he's too much of a dimwit to replace the dimwit they already have.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

sanchez sucks as a QB, thats why TT went there , even with his hometown calling !
    but TT didnt realize that he is even worse than sanchez.
    sanchez will NEVER be signed as a startig QB again for the rest of his life in the NFL !
    even the cardinals would not offer him a starting job!
    McElroy is there best and only option for a QB that can pass the ball.

RYAN?
    hes a fatss lard brain, pompous retard, he and his brother just like their dad, scum bag morons who couldnt EVER be legitimate head coaches !
    sanchez is toast.
    he looked comfortable with that clipboard.
    he has embraced the future.
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    That must be why they haven't put Tebow in the game, he's too much of a dimwit to replace the dimwit they already have.
    thats the elephant in the room that nobody dares to address ! TT is dummer than a box or rocks!
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Zambini View Post
    thats the elephant in the room that nobody dares to address ! TT is dummer than a box or rocks!
    I was being facetious for the sake of being facetious. I don't REALLY believe that Tebow, nor Sanchez, is an idiot/dimwit by any means.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

It was only a matter of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    To be honest, I don't care. I'm confused as to why there is so much dislike for Sanchez from some of the posters.. UNLESS they just want to see Tebow play, or if NYJ are their second team. Other than that, I don't get it. Maybe they just don't like USC and every player from that team is disliked. Personally, I don't care that Sanchez plays poorly.

It's not like he's the first QB to play badly and the coach that drafted him sticks wth him. HEll, Cowher nearly threw his coaching job away by sticking with Kordell Stewart for so long. Coaches feel loyalty to those they draft. Its a pretty common thing to see.

But in all truth McElroy sucked in college, can't imagine him being anything in the NFL. He certainly can't pass, and you NEED to pass the ball in the NFL to be successful.

after 50+ games as a strater Sanchez passing numbers are equal to or worse than Tebows numbers were last year, Tebow is a bad passer, but at least he could run and had a relatively low turnover rate, Sanchez is as poor a passer as Tebow, but cant run and turns the ball over more

Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable. -
    Mark Twain

I am a great believer in luck, I find the harder I work, the luckier I become-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by catfish View Post
    after 50+ games as a strater Sanchez passing numbers are equal to or worse than Tebows numbers were last year, Tebow is a bad passer, but at least he could run and had a relatively low turnover rate, Sanchez is as poor a passer as Tebow, but cant run and turns the ball over more
    yes, but we don't know how much Tebow would turn the ball over if he was asked to pass the ball as much as most NFL QBs are. So the comparison's aren't truly the same. We ran an offense that was based around NOT having Tebow throw the ball.

I'm not quite sure where you came with that post, as I wasn't defending Sanchez, anyway.

The comparison is valid only in that Sanchez may be the worst quarterback in the history of....this very moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Why do you think Tebow was inactive? Agreement made ahead of time that if Sanchez stunk it up, they were replacing him with the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Why do you think Tebow was inactive? Agreement made ahead of time that if Sanchez stunk it up, they were replacing him with the other guy.
    Because he had injured ribs. Or are we allowed to lie about injuries without any fine or penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Because he had injured ribs. Or are we allowed to lie about injuries without any fine or penalty?

They can say that....if Tebow comes out and contradicts them, they hit him with detrimental to the team and sit him anyways....either way Tebow won't start a game in NY if Rexy boy has anything to say about it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If Sanchez is a dimwit, what does that make Tebow?

28 > 22
    Tebow obsession alert!!!! LOL

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

WTF did they trade for Tebow for if they aren't going to play him? Are they just idiots?
    Merry.

I would make the argument that Tebow should have been in weeks ago. Sanchez can't get it done with this team right now. I don't fault him for it. You may as well let Tebow have a crack at it. Kick the tires and see what you actually have during a game. I couldn't fault them for playing Alabama boy though. He did just win them a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by dbfan2007 View Post
    Well, I am in the dislike USC and every player category...
    Marqise Lee?.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information