Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LOL @ Red Sox

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default LOL @ Red Sox

http://mlb.ed4.net/unsub/unsub.cfm?c...4577-474785320

@dianagram This is the message that greeted me when I went to unsubscribe from a RED SOX ticket email alert http://mlb.ed4.net/unsub/unsub.cfm?c...4577-474785320 … #ummm #redsox

Is WTE's son running this team?

From the link, if it goes away:

[LOGO of REDSOX.com]

If you would like to be removed from the Orioles Ticket Guide mailing list you can unsubscribe by selecting the "Please remove me" option below and clicking Submit.

To manage your subscription to all redsox.com mailing lists click here to log in or create a new account and adjust your preferences.

Please remove me from the Orioles Ticket Guide mailing list

On second thought, please keep me on the Orioles Ticket Guide mailing list
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

that organization fell apart quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Next time I chat with my good buddy Larry Lucchino I will let him know about this extremely minor issue.

Hey, is it true the Rockies new High School manager will be issuing his players report cards throughout the season?

4. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Next time I chat with my good buddy Larry Lucchino I will let him know about this extremely minor issue.

Hey, is it true the Rockies new High School manager will be issuing his players report cards throughout the season?
    yep, the red sox sure fell apart quickly. It won't take long to right the ship though, deep pockets.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Gene Mingo

Pedroia is from my town. I remember reading about him when he played HS ball here. His family seem like good people. Hope he gets traded too.
    Some of those that work forces
    Are the same that burn crosses

Adopted Bronco:

Money cures everything

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Money cures everything
    well, in baseball it does wonders

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

I think they are still drinking PBR and eating KFC, but in the front office now.

Wonder if the BoSux will give us their entire starting rotation for Fowler

10. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    I think they are still drinking PBR and eating KFC, but in the front office now.

Wonder if the BoSux will give us their entire starting rotation for Fowler
    Outside of Lester...you'd be getting screwed. Not to mention...COL wouldnt trade Fowler for Verlander

12. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Outside of Lester...you'd be getting screwed. Not to mention...COL wouldnt trade Fowler for Verlander
    Clay Buccholz has good stuff and don't be surprised if John Lackey comes back from his Tommy John and gives them 16 wins.

Adopted Bronco:

Clay Buccholz has good stuff and don't be surprised if John Lackey comes back from his Tommy John and gives them 16 wins.
    Considering Lackey has exceeded 14 wins just once in his career...I can promise you, I'll be surprised.

Buchholz has had ONE good season and his stuff is flat since. He could rebound, but I would buy low on him right now.

And why the hell are they giving Napoli 39 mil over 3 years? I thought they were trying to be more frugal

Considering Lackey has exceeded 14 wins just once in his career...I can promise you, I'll be surprised.

Buchholz has had ONE good season and his stuff is flat since. He could rebound, but I would buy low on him right now.

And why the hell are they giving Napoli 39 mil over 3 years? I thought they were trying to be more frugal
    Buccholz started poorly last season but then got going pretty good. Napoli really wanted 4 yrs and Boston wasn't willing to go that long. Boston doesn't mind over-paying on 2-3 year contracts instead of burying themselves on long-term deals.

They're trying to remain flexible for the future b/c they have some talent in their farm system.

Adopted Bronco:

Buccholz started poorly last season but then got going pretty good. Napoli really wanted 4 yrs and Boston wasn't willing to go that long. Boston doesn't mind over-paying on 2-3 year contracts instead of burying themselves on long-term deals.

They're trying to remain flexible for the future b/c they have some talent in their farm system.
    I dont know how much faith I'd put into that. The Sox minor leagues arent all that great. They had a few guys step up this year, but I dont know that many of them can be expected to be prime contributors. Jacobs is young, but took a step backwards this year...Bogaerts could be solid, but probably not until 2014...Bradley is more of a #2, move the runner over guy that can steal a few bases. As far as Webster, Barnes and De la Rosa on the mound...they all look like bullpen guys.

Maybe they develop quick, but as fo now...not much there to get too excited about

Adopted Bronco:

The joke continues. Johnny Gomes - $10 mil...David Ross- $3 mil...Mike Napoli - $39 mil...Shane Victorino - $38 mil.

Cherington is an idiot.
    Last edited by CoachChaz; 12-04-2012 at 05:44 PM.

18. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

The joke continues. Johnny Gomes - $10 mil...David Ross- $3 mil...Mike Napoli - $39 mil...Shane Victorino - $38 mil.

Cherington is an idiot.
    I like all the moves. Short term. No stupid 7 to 8 year deals like other teams. The Sox are done w/ those.

You wait Coach Chaz. 93 wins next year.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information