Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bronco fans coming from California

Default Bronco fans coming from California

Hey everyone im a huge broncos fan and my gf and i will be taking a trip to denver come new years, were really interested in seeing the chiefs play the broncos though by that time denver will have had clinched the division lol anyways at the very least we would like to party, tailgate or bar it up with some fans, if any would like to invite us that would be awesome or at least point us in the direction of a good broncos sports bar were game! of course we would pitch in for stuff anyways if anyone has any ideas please message me, and yes were coming from cali thanks again!

-Robert

2. The Following User High Fived rollasunited For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Go to Jack-N-Grill before the game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

is that close to the stadium?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

:swingers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

7. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Brooklyns is pretty alright. THere are two near the stadium. It could be cold as balls or like 70 degrees. Check the weather. The parties are usually better when its colder
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by rollasunited View Post
    Hey everyone im a huge broncos fan and my gf and i will be taking a trip to denver come new years, were really interested in seeing the chiefs play the broncos though by that time denver will have had clinched the division lol anyways at the very least we would like to party, tailgate or bar it up with some fans, if any would like to invite us that would be awesome or at least point us in the direction of a good broncos sports bar were game! of course we would pitch in for stuff anyways if anyone has any ideas please message me, and yes were coming from cali thanks again!

-Robert
    Aside from Brooklyns which is pretty close to the stadium, you can take the Light Rail train that runs near the stadium up to Union Station. There you can walk to some Denver food and bar landmarks like Wynkoop (http://www.wynkoop.com/), fill up on some craft beer and food, then take the train right back. Its about a 5 minute ride to and from and an easy walk even in cold weather.

PROTIP: If you end up going to Wynkoop, get the Light Rail Ale and the Chips and Queso to start. MMMMMM. Queso....garggllllhh...

thank you everybody I will look all those places up and I guess go from there..... on a side note were not swingers lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Come in January, you can smoke pot

ill keep the wynkoop in mind, as far as pot i dont smoke but i live in cali they grow that stuff everywhere lol anyone know about ELWAYS STEAKHOUSE? were planing to have dinner there and it seems like it gets good reviews just want to check in with real people lol

ill keep the wynkoop in mind, as far as pot i dont smoke but i live in cali they grow that stuff everywhere lol anyone know about ELWAYS STEAKHOUSE? were planing to have dinner there and it seems like it gets good reviews just want to check in with real people lol
    There are two. One downtown in the Ritz and one in Cherry Creek, which I think is about a 10-15 minute car ride, if I'm remembering right.

It is good and has a pretty large menu, but it is VERY expensive. As big an Elway fan as I've been over the years and even now, I'm not sure Elways would be my recommendation.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    There are two. One downtown in the Ritz and one in Cherry Creek, which I think is about a 10-15 minute car ride, if I'm remembering right.

It is good and has a pretty large menu, but it is VERY expensive. As big an Elway fan as I've been over the years and even now, I'm not sure Elways would be my recommendation.
    It is very expensive. The one in Cherry Creek seems to be the better of the 2 from what I've seen. I would go for lunch, that's more reasonable and you can say you've been there.
    Getting Stoked

15. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

is there anywhere u guys recommend then for a nice fancy dinner? im trying to take my lady to a dinner out there before new years, so any recommendations are appreaciated, also if there is any tailgate party that game i take it it will be posted here?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

is there anywhere u guys recommend then for a nice fancy dinner? im trying to take my lady to a dinner out there before new years, so any recommendations are appreaciated, also if there is any tailgate party that game i take it it will be posted here?
    Fine Dining

Randolphs: http://www.randolphsdenver.com/

Charcoal: http://www.charcoaldining.com/

Village Cork: http://www.villagecork.com/

The first 2 there are more rounded 3 course meal type places with a gorgeous setting, where the Village Cork is more intimate and has a great atmosphere. The Village Cork is also on Pearl Street in Denver which features these great restaurants:

Suhi Den: http://sushiden.net/

Izakaya Den: http://www.izakayaden.net/

Those 2 are the best Japanese foot places around if you want Sushi or Steak and Tapas.

My last recommendation that kind of skirts the line between fine dining and casual comfort is Racines. Its a Denver institution and the place where you run into local celebrities like sports figures and news casters. Their menu is the most diverse, and the bar is great:

http://racinesrestaurant.com/

If you want more specific recommendations, let me know. My wife and I are always finding new places. If none of these strike your attention, check out a list of restaraunts in The Highlands area which is becoming a food-lovers hotspot: http://www.opentable.com/denver/highlands-restaurants

And make sure you check out some of our local places like Pete's Kitchen or Sam's #3 for breakfast, and of course the great Mexican food at places like Benny's and Blue Bonnet. You really can't go wrong with most of the local establishments.

thank you all those sound great! on another note does anyone have a house for a week we could rent? we had a last minute change and now are left without sleeping quarters thank you

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

thank you all those sound great! on another note does anyone have a house for a week we could rent? we had a last minute change and now are left without sleeping quarters thank you
    Homeaway.com will be your best bet: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-ren...o/denver/r8338

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information