Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone ever seen Santana?

Default anyone ever seen Santana?

Santana is going to be at the House of Blues when I'm in Vegas and was just wondering if anyone has ever seen him and think it would be worthwhile to check out a show. I like a few of his songs but not really his biggest fan, I dont think he's all that much on the guitar either but if someone has seen him and think its a great show than maybe I will go because there isn't much else going on while Im there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Zam thinks he is the greatest guitarist ever....so yeah, probably not worth the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

3. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'd opt for hookers and blow instead. Seems like a better use of your Vegas budget.

thats what I figure too, I just thought I would take the wife to a show while we were there. We'll probably just hang out here instead.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:

I have a hook up at a cathouse if you're interested

Moss?
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Is this the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay?

If so, that's a small venue so that would be pretty cool to see Santana at. I saw Roni Size there many years ago and it was a blast. But, if you aren't into Santana, then don't go.

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    Is this the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay?

If so, that's a small venue so that would be pretty cool to see Santana at. I saw Roni Size there many years ago and it was a blast. But, if you aren't into Santana, then don't go.
    ya it is, thats the only reason I was thinking about it. I seen Joe Satriani and Black Keys at House of Blues as well, great places to see shows. BTW... Satriani is just stupid good and watching him makes you wanna go home and throw your ******* guitar out the window.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Damn. Didn't know there was anyone who really disliked Santana. I'd go to that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Damn. Didn't know there was anyone who really disliked Santana. I'd go to that.
    Love Carlos Santana. I have a boxed set of his. I'd love to go.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

ha Mo... I dont hate him, just dont know if I want to spend one of my Vegas nights on his show. Just a time thing, really.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

I like Santana's music. I went to a concert in the 70's and they were great. Don't know how they are now.

It may be worth it if it doesn't cost much.
    Merry.

tix range from 100 to 750

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Does your wife like them? If so might be worth it.

Don't know what the greendoor thing is but I'd do the Santana first. This is my opinion, don't be mad at me if you do this and don't have a good time.
    Merry.

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    Does your wife like them? If so might be worth it.

Don't know what the greendoor thing is but I'd do the Santana first. This is my opinion, don't be mad at me if you do this and don't have a good time.
    you dont know what the Green Door is? you should really check that link out, its an swinger/orgy bar

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information