Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NBA Discussion 2012-13

I became a Magic fan because of Redick. They sent him to Milwaukee. But at least they got Tobias. I was hoping JJ would go to NewYork.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don't know how I missed this. This is gold. Poor Wizards fans.

The crazy part is that the Pistons announcers called it the exact same, and were all dejected...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

There doesn't seem to be a non-nuggets thread to discuss the rest of the NBA playoffs so i figured i would bump this one. Any fans on here of any teams left? I'm a grizzlies fan myself and i really like our chances to get out of the west right now. I think we are a better team than okc without Westbrook and with the homecourt it would be a letdown if we can't get past them. After that i think we would have a fair shot against either GS or SA. Too bad the heat are so much better than everyone else right now.

I'm a Heat fan.

Lol. Just kidding.

I really enjoyed watching Curry and Bogut. Then I found out the Warriors are technically from Oakland. Which is too bad. I enjoyed watching Curry in college.

I liked the Magic while they had JJ Redick. I'm really not sure who I'm a fan of. There are just too many players and teams I don't like. I want to like the Bulls, but I hate Noah with a passion. I want to follow Redick to the Bucks, but I've never liked them in the slightest bit. I like nothing about Milwaukee. I kind of like the Knicks because when LeBron and Mello came into the NBA everyone liked one or the other. I hated LeBron, so I liked Mello. The Knicks are orange and blue. But they're New York. And I can't stand any teams in the New England area.

I'm kind of hoping for some sort of Louisville expansion team or something.

My Celtics got bounced and I was rooting for Chicago and Denver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    My Celtics got bounced and I was rooting for Chicago and Denver.
    You should cheer for San Antonio as well, because I want them so lose.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information