Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NBA Discussion 2012-13

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

An excellent breakdown of this year's MVP race and what voters look for...

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...rant-or-lebron

Matt Moore is one of the best in the business.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

When the Spurs get into their half-court offense, its just pick and roll after pick and roll after pick and roll.

And you really can't stop it. The fact that they've been adding some younger players to stretch the floor is scary. They could be a team to reckon with in the playoffs. I don't think they can beat Oklahoma, but if seeding is right, they could get to the Western Finals.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

WTE,

What would the world have been like if the Celtics selected Kobe Bryant instead of Antoine Walker?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    WTE,

What would the world have been like if the Celtics selected Kobe Bryant instead of Antoine Walker?
    A lot of teams passed on the high school punk Kobe. I think he got drafted mid 1st. He was very arrogant back then as he is now. It's my understanding he told the Celtics he didn't want to play for them.

I hope he's enjoying his night in Boston tonight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    A lot of teams passed on the high school punk Kobe. I think he got drafted mid 1st. He was very arrogant back then as he is now. It's my understanding he told the Celtics he didn't want to play for them.

I hope he's enjoying his night in Boston tonight.
    You're nuts if you wouldn't want Kobe for 17 years...

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Way to show up Heat fan.

After Rondo went out...ugh. We're playing well as of late, but man the postseason is going to be painful to observe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    After Rondo went out...ugh. We're playing well as of late, but man the postseason is going to be painful to observe.
    If they make it

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If they make it
    They probably will. The Celtics are a very stubborn team.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

At least my Orlando Magic aren't as back as Charlotte.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I wonder if they are ever going to play the All-Star game?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

The Suns’ collapse was not hard to predict after they let Nash go, but explain to me what’s happened to the Lakers? Getting Nash was supposed to give them a legitimate shot at the title, but they’ve collapsed as well. I know that Kolb was ripping Howard in the media over his injury that Kolb seems to think isn’t that serious, but there’s got to be a lot more wrong with them than just that.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Kobe Bryant wants Dwight Howard to actually work hard, and Howard doesn't have it in him. World Peace is getting older and is less effective, which is also true for Steve Nash. D'Antoni is ignoring Gasol. And their bench is not very deep.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I feel bad for Kings fans. Their owners are incompetent, gambling drunks who've lost their ass because of shoddy business practices and are trying to sell out to a group from Seattle.

And now their GM proves to be incompetent as well.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ree-team-deal/

Yes, they just traded away their lottery pick from June for expiring contracts...

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...xchange-part-1

That's a good fan base too. Such a shame.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information