Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Any McGahee updates?

honestly, Im not the biggest fan of Moreno but with the amount of fumbles Mcgahee has had, putting Moreno in isn't really a drop off.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    honestly, Im not the biggest fan of Moreno but with the amount of fumbles Mcgahee has had, putting Moreno in isn't really a drop off.
    I don't know about that. his turnovers suck but Willie was ripping it up before he got hurt. he's a power back that we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I don't know about that. his turnovers suck but Willie was ripping it up before he got hurt. he's a power back that we need right now.
    yep he was but the #1 priority is to hold on to the biscuit and he just doesn't seem like he cares about it. Dude fumbles the ball and a minute later he's on the sideline yucking it up with the boys.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

yep he was but the #1 priority is to hold on to the biscuit and he just doesn't seem like he cares about it. Dude fumbles the ball and a minute later he's on the sideline yucking it up with the boys.
    I just expect willis to not want to cough it up. I've noticed he's a bit nonchalant afterwards now that you mention it. you may have something there.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

you cant linger on a play gone wrong, you have to let it bother you but brush it off and get back in there. When a QB throws an INT you don't seem him sulking (unless cam newton) you see them getting ready for the next possession.

Moreno fumbles too. He does not get the yards Mcgahee does either.

I just expect willis to not want to cough it up. I've noticed he's a bit nonchalant afterwards now that you mention it. you may have something there.
    dont get me wrong I like McGahee, always have. I think he does much more for us than Moreno would, especially through the middle but I just dont like all the fumbles, it gets pretty frustrating. It's the whole team really though, its almost like there is no accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    you cant linger on a play gone wrong, you have to let it bother you but brush it off and get back in there. When a QB throws an INT you don't seem him sulking (unless cam newton) you see them getting ready for the next possession.

Moreno fumbles too. He does not get the yards Mcgahee does either.
    really? I consider Manning the best QB I have ever seen. He is mad as hell every time he makes a mistake. I dont see him laughing when he throws an int

9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

really? I consider Manning the best QB I have ever seen. He is mad as hell every time he makes a mistake. I dont see him laughing when he throws an int
    yeah, it's good to get over it and move on, but I can see what you see Weazel.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Elway is the best QB ive ever seen but Manning is right there. Two different styled QB's though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

you see him talking to the entire offense, he is studying the defense. He forgets about the INT and focuses on next possession. like I said.

you see him talking to the entire offense, he is studying the defense. He forgets about the INT and focuses on next possession. like I said.
    no, weazel is talkng abouit something different. Peyton does get pissed off if he screws up . never seen McGahee seeming that upset aobut his fumbles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

no, weazel is talkng abouit something different. Peyton does get pissed off if he screws up . never seen McGahee seeming that upset aobut his fumbles.
    out of his 5 fumbles how often was he show after? I normally see him trotting off the field shaking his head with helmet on. I am just saying I have never seen him shown on the sidelines after fumble with helmet off laughing or joking. That is just when its is random sideline shots of players.

out of his 5 fumbles how often was he show after? I normally see him trotting off the field shaking his head with helmet on. I am just saying I have never seen him shown on the sidelines after fumble with helmet off laughing or joking. That is just when its is random sideline shots of players.
    look, I am not going to get in a retarded pissing match with you about this NT.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

look, I am not going to get in a retarded pissing match with you about this NT.
    I am not arguing. I made a statement and then elaborated on it and then said I have not see that. So I cant argue on it if i have not seen it. And I was asking how often it was shown. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am not arguing. I made a statement and then elaborated on it and then said I have not see that. So I cant argue on it if i have not seen it. And I was asking how often it was shown. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I am not obligated to answer any of your stupid questions

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information