Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops II

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

67 kills 3 deaths, 2 points away from victory (2 seconds since occupy hardpoint), I have stealth copter, and k9 unit going................Lost Connection to host........CONNECTION ERROR!

Game gets wiped out.

never been so pissed off before in my life.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    67 kills 3 deaths, 2 points away from victory (2 seconds since occupy hardpoint), I have stealth copter, and k9 unit going................Lost Connection to host........CONNECTION ERROR!

Game gets wiped out.

never been so pissed off before in my life.

I don't know how you do it sneakers. You HAVE to be using a cloak mod or some type of invisible uniform. I tried camping but I got caught all the time....so it was just easier to run and gun people down, which of course doesnt help my K/D. Your K/D has to be at least 3.0 now.

What sucks is playing zombies until like round 30 or so and the game getting interupted. It takes hours to get to round 35 or so....very frustrating!!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

4. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    I don't know how you do it sneakers. You HAVE to be using a cloak mod or some type of invisible uniform. I tried camping but I got caught all the time....so it was just easier to run and gun people down, which of course doesnt help my K/D. Your K/D has to be at least 3.0 now.
    I switch camping spots a few times per game.....and after I kill a person a few times, I know they will come to get me. So i position my self facing behind where I was, and then they come charging in trying to stab me in the ass, and I am sitting there with a big grin on my face.

Also I look where my team mates are on teh mini map. where they are I know that the enemy isn't there. So I can guess where all the enemies are.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    What sucks is playing zombies until like round 30 or so and the game getting interupted. It takes hours to get to round 35 or so....very frustrating!!
    I am terrible at the zombies....and I admire your skill with them

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Jimminy friggin crickets, I got placed on shit teams all night long.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

Really love the full auto SMR. I really liked the FAL until somebody suggested the SMR. It only does a tad more damage than the FAL, but it definitely feels like it hits harder.

Got my gold RPG last night too
    Born and raised in DC....living in Denver. I love the Redskins, and the Broncos!

This was another clan battle on MW3 about 4 days ago against oM (online monsters), they are the most arrogant ********. Out of 23 matches they only won about 5 and we won 18. Im o ST0LEN o, Termanology is probably our best player. We absolutely wrecked on Black Ops II but the game just isnt as good as MW3....cant wait for MW4, counting the days.

"Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

9. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Anyone else fairly good (who used to be terrible) and now find yourself being put on shitty teams game after game?

Anyone else fairly good (who used to be terrible) and now find yourself being put on shitty teams game after game?
    No. Its just you, because people hate campers.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Does anyone play zombies survival on PS3? User tag - Benetto

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Does anyone play zombies survival on PS3? User tag - Benetto
    I wish I had time to use my PS3 for games.
    Freaking kids...mumble mumble.

14. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    No. Its just you, because people hate campers.
    No, there has to be something going on.

I think k/d ratio is applied to how they decide the teams. It isn't random

No, there has to be something going on.

I think k/d ratio is applied to how they decide the teams. It isn't random
    Actually its the game prior score.. if it's your first game, then the k/d ratio might come into play. But you can guess the next team 'lineup' by the total score that each player had int he first game. UNLESS, they are grouped together. But 1 & 4 are teamed up, while 2 &3 are teamed up then the 5th best goest to team 1 while the 6th goes to tteam 2.... and so on. But when people quit and others join, then you might see 1,2 &3 all teamed up together to co against 4 &5 and the rest of the newcomers.

Personally, I think CoD has identified you as a camper... and the game's distaste and disdain for campers... and karma.... are coming back to bite you.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Gave Black Ops 2 to the wife to trade in at Gamestop to get a game for the kiddos. Had to get that shit outta the house. Spent way too much time playing it. Bye-bye black ops 2. Sorry Rav, no more seeing me get destroyed.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Gave Black Ops 2 to the wife to trade in at Gamestop to get a game for the kiddos. Had to get that shit outta the house. Spent way too much time playing it. Bye-bye black ops 2. Sorry Rav, no more seeing me get destroyed.
    So your wife threatened you with divorce then?

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    WHAT!?!?! WTH chaz?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information