Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops II

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    If this comes to pass I am going to start a company that sells costumes that help you blend into your environment.

Like this:
    Attachment 1780
    But for your living room.
    The Kinect is a 3d camera that senses depth. I'm afraid that camo wouldn't fool it. Now, if you sold hollow couches that people could see through, you'd have something.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    The Kinect is a 3d camera that senses depth. I'm afraid that camo wouldn't fool it. Now, if you sold hollow couches that people could see through, you'd have something.
    My kinect faces the wall unless I'm using it since I've found the camera makes me uneasy... anyhow, I guess it would count "zero" and move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    My kinect faces the wall unless I'm using it since I've found the camera makes me uneasy... anyhow, I guess it would count "zero" and move on...
    Yea, and you can see the the infrared scanner kind of blinking, almost like a grocery store checkout scanner. Makes me think of that movie Eagle Eye and them watching me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I guess it would be asking too much to simply shut the damn thing off?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I broke down and bought this game last night and my stupid Xbox that I basically haven't played in a year won't connect to the internet. It can't find my IP address or something. This is a new xbox that we got last Xmas for the kids since the other shit the bed and it's never been connected to the internet. I fiddled with it for quite a while. It told me to unplug my router for 30 seconds and then try again, it didn't work.

Dammit. I wanna beat the crap out of tned online but I can't grt on xbox live.

BYW, I played the zombie part of the game. What the Hell is the point of that? Is it just to survive as long as possible?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I broke down and bought this game last night and my stupid Xbox that I basically haven't played in a year won't connect to the internet. It can't find my IP address or something. This is a new xbox that we got last Xmas for the kids since the other shit the bed and it's never been connected to the internet. I fiddled with it for quite a while. It told me to unplug my router for 30 seconds and then try again, it didn't work.

Dammit. I wanna beat the crap out of tned online but I can't grt on xbox live.

BYW, I played the zombie part of the game. What the Hell is the point of that? Is it just to survive as long as possible?
    Yep, survival is the name of the game in zombie mode.

You're most likely having an issue with port forwarding/firewall issues. Go to port forward.com, find your router and follow the directions given. Or, try connecting with a cat 5 cable instead and see if that works.

Yep, survival is the name of the game in zombie mode.

You're most likely having an issue with port forwarding/firewall issues. Go to port forward.com, find your router and follow the directions given. Or, try connecting with a cat 5 cable instead and see if that works.
    Or, call Bill Gates, tell him to hop his ass on a plane and come to your house and fix it. That's what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    LOL, we did too. My wife reminded me it was midnight and i had to be up for PT so we stopped playing. The maps are kickass. My fave so far is the train level.
    That's exactly what we did, about 1230 she reminded me in had to be up at 5. So off to bed I went while she played a few more rounds. Lol
    Hahaha, thats great. I played about an hour after pt this morning after i got dressed for work. I was disappointed that I had to stop playing but im the acting CDR right now and cant be late.

9. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I played for a couple hours last night, saw you on Davii, but your room was full. I totally suck but it was fun. I think I averaged 5 kills 8 deaths on the night per round

Thanks MasterShake!!!

11. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Where do you guys stand on the campers/running idiots debate? When I last played COD online it was the first Modern Warfare edition and all the little diks online would complain about "campers". I was a camper because I'd find a good spot to sit and wait and ambush people, which to me seems more realistic than running around knifing folks in the middle of a gun battle.

I use to get so annoyed when people bitched about campers as if actually using strategy is a bad thing. Is that still a debate?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Where do you guys stand on the campers/running idiots debate? When I last played COD online it was the first Modern Warfare edition and all the little diks online would complain about "campers". I was a camper because I'd find a good spot to sit and wait and ambush people, which to me seems more realistic than running around knifing folks in the middle of a gun battle.

I use to get so annoyed when people bitched about campers as if actually using strategy is a bad thing. Is that still a debate?
    Don't know but I am a camper no question. I can't play the run and cut game

Thanks MasterShake!!!

15. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I only have a problem with campers when they hurt the team.

For instance, sometimes when playing domination guys won't capture flags because they are more concerned with maintaining a high Kill : Death ratio. Then I hate campers... But that's mostly just an excuse for people to bitch after getting killed.

Personally, I'm a run n' gun type. I don't like camping, don't like sniping - but if you're playing domination or search and destroy and are guarding a base, then there is obviously a place for camping.

I'm getting the game tonight.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I only have a problem with campers when they hurt the team.

For instance, sometimes when playing domination guys won't capture flags because they are more concerned with maintaining a high Kill : Death ratio. Then I hate campers... But that's mostly just an excuse for people to bitch after getting killed.

Personally, I'm a run n' gun type. I don't like camping, don't like sniping - but if you're playing domination or search and destroy and are guarding a base, then there is obviously a place for camping.

I'm getting the game tonight.
    I always try to go for the flag and I don't care about a kill ratio, I camp because I really suck the other way. Can't move fast enough and I am not effective at all in that role. I also play a lot of cover man. I'll find someone good follow them and cover fire for them so they can kill people.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Like Buff said. I have no issue with someone camping unless we're in an objective round and your team is losing. I'll even yell at teammates about it. Like oh, we lose in domination by 40 and have one guy with 30 kills 8 deaths, no captures, no defends. That's a guy that camps just for kills and doesn't give a rats ass about the objective. If that's your deal, go play team death match.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

yeah.. people still bitch about campers. Which is dumb.... (unless its like an example above).

As if its realistic to run around, Jumping around left and right, shooting shotguns at 300 yards and stabbing 22 people in a firefight. But hey, camping is dumb.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information