Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Buff's Elitist Movie Review Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Your criteria is stupid.

Except for the musical thing. Good call on that.
    Really? You are both wrong on this one, but understandably wrong. They just haven't done a good musical yet is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    or Snuff
    finally a nugget to redeem this shite thread
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Hey beef, here’s your thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Thanks Mo. you little fire hydrant.
    So this is why I pulled up this thread. I finally got around to Midsommar. Ended up watching about 50 minutes, and that was it.

Discovered there was a director's cut that took it from 150 to 180 minutes. So I'm holding out for the director's cut. I don't want to misspend a rare worthwhile movie.

Watched Hereditary instead. Never finished watching that one, walked out of the theater. But I think I was unfair to the movie. It was selfish and cruel of me to turn my back on the movie that way. I was in pain, but that doesn't make it right.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Once Upon A Time ... In Hollywood is the best movie of the year. It won’t win best picture but 10 years from now movie fans will talk of it as if it did and then we’ll all have to google that 1917 actually won. That’s what’s going to happen tonight, and it’s a shame.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Best movie of the year,

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Once Upon A Time ... In Hollywood is the best movie of the year. It won’t win best picture but 10 years from now movie fans will talk of it as if it did and then we’ll all have to google that 1917 actually won. That’s what’s going to happen tonight, and it’s a shame.
    I guess I need to watch this again. I liked it but didn't love it.

My favorites for the year are
    Joker
    Parasite
    Knives Out
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

It is a shame. I will be heart broken if it doesn't win a Grammy. Or is it an Oscar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post

Joker
    Parasite
    Knives Out
    Knives out was pretty damn good, i think i did enjoy it a bit more than Joker and Hollywood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It is a shame. I will be heart broken if it doesn't win a Grammy. Or is it an Oscar?
    Are you mocking me?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post

Joker
    Parasite
    Knives Out
    I get why Joaquin is probably going to win best actor, but I just didn’t really enjoy that movie. Which I suppose is probably the point of the movie. Really liked Parasite and Knives Out too, I just like Once Upon A Time a whole lot more.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I get why Joaquin is probably going to win best actor, but I just didn’t really enjoy that movie.
    This ^

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

MTV movie award.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Are you mocking me?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Maybe. I gave up on Tarantino when all his movies sucked hard and did nothing for me.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information