Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Didn't like the ending of that one!! Not quite sure why they went away from a mantra they have had the entire series, no guy rides alone, especially with how screwed up things are right now. The writers slipped there.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It was a strange episode. There wasn't any conversation between Jax and Juice. Showed them on the hill and Jax throws him his jacket and off they go. I wanted them to engage in conversation. Just wasn't a great show for me. I'm excited for next week though.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I forgot that Tara took a dirt nap. I'm going to have to watch the season finale of last season before I watch the new one.
    why anyone would choose to sleep in the dirt is beyond me, but it seems quite a few make that decision.

per topic, my sister says the series sucks. she said it gets old after a while and that the characters are stupid. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    why anyone would choose to sleep in the dirt is beyond me, but it seems quite a few make that decision.

per topic, my sister says the series sucks. she said it gets old after a while and that the characters are stupid. sorry
    It has gotten worse. I really enjoyed the first two seasons. The rest were ok, but the series really started to spiral when Opie died.

6. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Uh oh.... THe Bridge just got cancelled.
    Are you kidding me? That freaking sucks! I thought it was the best show on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Are you kidding me? That freaking sucks! I thought it was the best show on tv.
    Sorry! I immediately thought of you and felt bad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

SOA seems to be getting really boring. I dont give a shit about Gemma, the junkie mom and stupid grandkids. Whole episode about stupid shit.

i expected more from the final season then the last 5minutes of episodes to be worth watching.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 10-29-2014 at 03:46 AM.

I fell asleep.

Adopted Bronco:

This is turning into something that could have an amazing last few episodes...or could completely tank. You can tell there are a million ways they can go with the story line...but they are dragging out the petty details way too much so far.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Sorry! I immediately thought of you and felt bad.
    Where did you see it got cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Where did you see it got cancelled?
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/10/21/th...anceled-by-fx/

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    This is turning into something that could have an amazing last few episodes...or could completely tank. You can tell there are a million ways they can go with the story line...but they are dragging out the petty details way too much so far.
    I'd probably be more patient with it if it didn't start at 11pm on a Tuesday here. I don't have DVR and all that shit so it's either watch it at the time or pay $1.99/episode on Amazon some other time. I try to stay up for it, but getting up at 5:30 the next morning after going to sleep at 12:30 just doesn't really work for me. It's usually why I go back and watch a full season on netflix after the fact.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I also get tired of waiting 90 minutes for the ending. The show is really starting to get long and drawn out. Made it this far so I'll go to the end. Didn't realize Carmelo Anthony made a quick appearance last night on the show.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...-anarchy-cameo
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Yeah, the conversation between Jurry and Jax was interesting and brought back to light the battle in the first season. The choice of paths for Jax between Clay's and his father's way. I would expect that they wanted to drag Jax deep down the dark path before a choice is made. And then adding to it the nature Abel is taking and the never ending cycle. Taking a long time to get there...will be interesting to see the result. But they need to start getting there quick because it is getting to the point that people just don't like the characters anymore and don't care what happens to them. I think they are getting there though, with Unser putting things together and Nero is as well. I can't imagine much of the audience is enjoying the drawn out nature of the story with Gemma and Juice and all these little side plots. I think it will pay off in the end though.

I think Nero vandalized the house to push Jax to let the kids go.
    Last edited by Mike; 10-31-2014 at 08:32 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think Nero vandalized the house to push Jax to let the kids go.
    Interesting. I never went there. Makes sense!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

20. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information