Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Have you watched The Bridge? That is my favorite show on tv.
    No...I'm pretty maxed out at this point. Struggling to keep up with what I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    No...I'm pretty maxed out at this point. Struggling to keep up with what I have now.
    I know the feeling. I'm thinking about dropping Sons of Anarchy.

Adopted Bronco:

I know the feeling. I'm thinking about dropping Sons of Anarchy.
    Too invested in that. Don't really want to blow off 6 years. If I drop something, it will be Blacklist. Only because my wife watches that with me and I end up 3-4 weeks behind because I have to wait on her to catch up with me. Otherwise, I'd be fine.

When GoT starts up, I'll be spread pretty thin. Might have to start watching some stuff while I'm at work.

I wouldn't give up SOA, there isn't much left of it.

5. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I wouldn't give up SOA, there isn't much left of it.
    I thought the same thing. Why would you give up on SOA!! It's really good and it's almost over.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

7. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Too invested in that. Don't really want to blow off 6 years. If I drop something, it will be Blacklist. Only because my wife watches that with me and I end up 3-4 weeks behind because I have to wait on her to catch up with me. Otherwise, I'd be fine.

When GoT starts up, I'll be spread pretty thin. Might have to start watching some stuff while I'm at work.
    I gave up on GoT because I didn't want to pay for HBO.

The Bridge is on the same channel as Sons of Anarchy, and they seem to run in opposite seasons. One of the reasons I'm thinking about dropping S of A is I watch it after my wife goes to bed because she doesn't like the violence, and the episodes are so long I always seem to be up until midnight when I watch them. I feel like a dork being exhausted the next day at work because I stayed up so late watching tv.

It seems to still take at least 45 minutes to watch SofA even dvr'd.

The Bridge is awesome. It's really well written, and the actors are pretty talented. They do a great job of creating a lot of different angles to the show, exploiting realistic scenarios of the cultural challenges along the border....drug smuggling, money laundering, sex trade, etc. etc. I find the way they portray the cultural dynamic to be fascinating. I haven't found anyone yet that likes the show as much as I do, but it's easily my favorite show.

Adopted Bronco:

I'm one of those people that cant go to bed before midnight, but still gets up at 6 every morning without any problems. My wife, on the other hand, is the complete opposite and is in bed by 9:30 at the latest. So, I get some time in the evening to catch up. I also work from home quite a bit, so I have time during the day. Even with all that, I find myself getting behind on things from time to time.

I'm one of those people that cant go to bed before midnight, but still gets up at 6 every morning without any problems. My wife, on the other hand, is the complete opposite and is in bed by 9:30 at the latest. So, I get some time in the evening to catch up. I also work from home quite a bit, so I have time during the day. Even with all that, I find myself getting behind on things from time to time.
    I need 6.5-7 hours of sleep. If I only get 5-6 I feel like crap the next day.

Just watch the first episode of the Bridge and tell me what you think. It should be available through your dvr service.

Adopted Bronco:

I need 6.5-7 hours of sleep. If I only get 5-6 I feel like crap the next day.

Just watch the first episode of the Bridge and tell me what you think. It should be available through your dvr service.
    If it's on FX, I can watch it on-line on FXNOW without commercials. I'll check it out tomorrow. Also been wanting to check out The Strain...just haven't found time.

If it's on FX, I can watch it on-line on FXNOW without commercials. I'll check it out tomorrow. Also been wanting to check out The Strain...just haven't found time.
    Did you check it out?

Adopted Bronco:

Did you check it out?
    LOL...not yet. But...I am wife and kid free all weekend, so I should have some time to get into it this weekend.

Uh oh.... THe Bridge just got cancelled.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

SOA, as usual, should be pretty awesome tonight. Does Juice live or die!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

16. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Uh oh.... THe Bridge just got cancelled.
    I liked the first season a lot. I haven't gotten to the second. I am also waiting until SOA is done to start watching it. I hate waiting a week in between cliffhangers. You guys have done a good job of not posting too many spoilers so I keep following this thread even though I haven't been watching.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That was long and drawn out to get to a really good ending. The Juice thing was blah. Good episode. It made for a nice build up next week. Nice to see ol Bob-O still alive with one eye, lol..
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

19. The Following User High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information