Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Unser led Gemma to kill Tara, his phone call with bs info set Gemma in motion. I wasn't shocked at him dying. Juice's death almost made me cry though, I thought he got a shit deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Unser led Gemma to kill Tara, his phone call with bs info set Gemma in motion. I wasn't shocked at him dying. Juice's death almost made me cry though, I thought he got a shit deal.
    Juice puts the capital C in crazy

Just watched it. I thought it was well done. Was pretty surprised both with the death and who did it. Surprised with Unser too, didn't see that coming.

Couple of weird moments that I can't put together. Jax's limp, what tools was Nero looking for, why didn't Nero go to stop Jax, what was the by-law that Jax wants done away with?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just watched it. I thought it was well done. Was pretty surprised both with the death and who did it. Surprised with Unser too, didn't see that coming.

Couple of weird moments that I can't put together. Jax's limp, what tools was Nero looking for, why didn't Nero go to stop Jax, what was the by-law that Jax wants done away with?
    The by-law is allowing blacks into Sons. He wants the Grim Reapers to have a spot with the crew.

5. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

I cannot wait for tomorrow night, but I also don't want it to end!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Interesting final show. The ending was just OK for me. The episode was very good though. I liked how Jax finished his business before he died. That was good. Liked the girl who told him it was time and gave him the blanket. That was outstanding. Overall, great episode, OK ending, and a really fantastic show for 7 seasons. I would highly recommend it!
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:

It was definitely a good show for 7 years, but Sutter definitely had his disappointing moments in the last few episodes. Last night for sure. Just not very realistic that he could randomly go about on a mini killing spree to tie up loose ends for the club. Thought that was a bit of a reach. The homeless girl...the blanket...sitting on the courthouse stairs...not very believable. I guess I just played out in my head about a dozen different endings that would be really good, but I didnt really think they would be better than how it happened.

9. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    It was definitely a good show for 7 years, but Sutter definitely had his disappointing moments in the last few episodes. Last night for sure. Just not very realistic that he could randomly go about on a mini killing spree to tie up loose ends for the club. Thought that was a bit of a reach. The homeless girl...the blanket...sitting on the courthouse stairs...not very believable. I guess I just played out in my head about a dozen different endings that would be really good, but I didnt really think they would be better than how it happened.
    The blanket thing was no where close to being believable, but I thought that's what made it good. It was something thrown in there to make you think, even though it made no sense. I thought his death could of been a bit more dramatic, and left the door open to some type of comeback. A situation to where it leave you thinking is he really dead. It was built up for a big ending, but really never reached it.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

I cried a couple times. Mostly the scenes of the kiddos. The last scene of Abel twirling his Sons ring. I don't know why, but that hit me. Just thought of how much loss that boy has felt and will feel over a lifetime. Damn Sutter. I felt a little letdown at the end, like it wasn't enough. But it definitely tugged at me. Going to miss Teller Tuesdays.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    The blanket thing was no where close to being believable, but I thought that's what made it good. It was something thrown in there to make you think, even though it made no sense. I thought his death could of been a bit more dramatic, and left the door open to some type of comeback. A situation to where it leave you thinking is he really dead. It was built up for a big ending, but really never reached it.
    I have a tendency to compare endings to the Sopranos ending due to the fact that it was so controversial in the eyes of viewers that wanted more out of it. In all honesty...I'd have to say the final episode of the Sopranos was better than this one. Just way too much unbelievable stuff and a very anti-climactic ending for Jackson. If that episode was just a season finale I would have been disappointed...let alone a series finale.

Is there ever a final episode of a popular show that people don't complain about? They left people wanting more, which is the ultimate goal. I think it was a pretty good episode.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Is there ever a final episode of a popular show that people don't complain about? They left people wanting more, which is the ultimate goal. I think it was a pretty good episode.
    I dont think it left me wanting more...I just think it was sloppy and not very well written.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    I dont think it left me wanting more...I just think it was sloppy and not very well written.
    Gotcha...well, I wasn't exactly referring to you specifically. I thought the finale was fine. I don't think people ever like the way shows end. Personally, I didn't think the killing spree at the end was all together unbelievable. I could see a cold calculating psycho path getting away with those 3 killings.....well, except for the one in front of the court house. I could see him getting away with the killing like that, but not just casually walking away. He would have been chased.

It is hard to end a series, not many get it right. I didn't think the finale would be as good as the last two, so my expectations were lower.

But I thought it was a good ending, though the story telling at parts was meh. But overall I was satisfied with it. The only thing that I would have changed was the CGI at the end. That was pretty awful.

Loved that final song though.
    Last edited by Mike; 12-10-2014 at 04:23 PM.

I just started watching the final season two days ago. I'm up to episode 4. It seems like the most violent season so far. The Sons are killing all kinds of fools. Dramatic torture scene on that poor Chinese dude. Whoa!

18. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

GEM

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information