Page 70 of 238 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

The girl in me is shipping Reylo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I heard The Last Jedi is AWESOME. 1st audience was stunned. Can't wait!

I am going to have to try and stay off the internet as much as possible for 10 days.

Plan to watch this on Christmas night. Tradition the last few years to go watch a movie in theater on Xmas night, can't think of a better one to do this with.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I am going to have to try and stay off the internet as much as possible for 10 days.

Plan to watch this on Christmas night. Tradition the last few years to go watch a movie in theater on Xmas night, can't think of a better one to do this with.
    Yea, this will likely be my final check in to this thread as well...Going to avoid discussions about it and try and avoid reddit/facebook like the plague as well until I finally get to watch.

I was diligent last time and I still found out about han because some A-hole on reddit sent me a direct message about it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Is there a new Star Trek movie coming soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Is there a new Star Trek movie coming soon?
    Negative. There is one in the planning stages. Oddly enough Quinton Tarantino is in talks to direct, if he does it will be R-rated (I am not making this crap up)

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Negative. There is one in the planning stages. Oddly enough Quintin Terantino is in talks to direct, if he does it will be R-rated (I am not making this crap up)
    awesome, now if they only do that with Star Wars, we would see real Sith for once.

9. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Yea, this will likely be my final check in to this thread as well...Going to avoid discussions about it and try and avoid reddit/facebook like the plague as well until I finally get to watch.

I was diligent last time and I still found out about han because some A-hole on reddit sent me a direct message about it.
    Personally I will not post any spoilers until after I see it for the second time on Friday, but I will tag them as such. This week is a great geek week for me. I am seeing Kevin Smith at Comedy Works for Jay and Silent Bob Get Old on Wednesday night, opening night for Star Wars on Thursday with my older friends, and then taking my son and his friend to see it again on Friday at Alamo. This will be the first Star Wars movie I haven't been spoiled for since I was a kid and I want to keep it that way since I am almost there. TFA had a plot synopsis that turned out to be true almost a year before the movie came out but they have done a great job keeping the Last Jedi under wraps. Trust me, I've been looking.

11. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Negative. There is one in the planning stages. Oddly enough Quinton Tarantino is in talks to direct, if he does it will be R-rated (I am not making this crap up)
    My intent was a Grinch-esque dismissal of Star Wars, but then you had to get all kindly.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

My intent was a Grinch-esque dismissal of Star Wars, but then you had to get all kindly.
    I believe his response was a recognition of and simultaneous dismissal of your dismissal, not a kindly back and forth.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I believe his response was a recognition of and simultaneous dismissal of your dismissal, not a kindly back and forth.
    Well I don't care about this Star Wars movie dammit!!

Well I don't care about this Star Wars movie dammit!!

If it's any consolation, it doesn't give a damn about you either.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by hawgdriver View Post
    well i don't care about this star wars movie dammit!!

fine! Then you can git out, commie!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I have a friend who lives in Germany and apparently they already have the movie over there and he gave a short review of it. I had to use a translator to put it in english so if some of wording doesnt seem right that is why but he didnt seem all that impressed with it.

Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi

First, the positive (yes, that's never a good sign when I start that way). The effects are terrific. This is the purest eye candy, what you get to see there. The humor is always right and never flat. BB8 makes some laughs again and it is fascinating how a robot can trigger so many emotions in one. Rey is so cute and really hot that there is something for the eye. Well , and now the rest that I'm sorry he has disappointed too tiest.

The movie is way too long. No SW movie was ever so long and that probably because you have to draw too much for it. There was no character development. Poe is still the hotspur that only does his thing, fin is like EP7 but the worst is Kylo Ren. He is still as stupid as a teenager, which destroys any tension, because you just know how teenagers behave and how it ends. Everything is so loveless staged and predictable. Unfortunately I was spoiled for two important scenes but even that was almost foreseeable. What I'm wondering now is, how is Episode 9 going to be? Kylo is such a jerk that the movie should be ready in 30 minutes. The present end did not offer any interesting cliffhanger and if you take the course of the film, I can not imagine
    Too bad, very much a pity

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So stoked. We have our Tix for 8:30 tonight. Can not wait.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information