Page 125 of 238 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    All of that just looks like i been there done that 1000x before, recently in The Force Unleashed. Clicks all the boxes of a generic action adventure with a Star Wars vibe.

Idk. Just my opinion. This is exactly why i cant get into games anymore. Its like watching the same movie over and over or reruns.
    This is supposed to have more in common with Dark Souls, but I hear you. If not for the Star Wars license I probably wouldn’t care. I’ll wait for some user reviews.
    Gaming hasnt really made a real leap in content since the PS2 and original Xbox. 360 and PS3 expanded on the same concepts, but in so many years, i havent seen anything 'new' that adds to the formula. Just better graphics and framerates.

I think they redo much of the same for a new generation of players. How many people under 20 played KOTOR or Jedi Outcase, for example.

This is why i am bored with gaming. Same old stuff, nothing really 'new', no new experiences. I can think of so many examples.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Gaming hasnt really made a real leap in content since the PS2 and original Xbox. 360 and PS3 expanded on the same concepts, but in so many years, i havent seen anything 'new' that adds to the formula. Just better graphics and framerates.

I think they redo much of the same for a new generation of players. How many people under 20 played KOTOR or Jedi Outcase, for example.

This is why i am bored with gaming. Same old stuff, nothing really 'new', no new experiences. I can think of so many examples.
    I’m really impressed with the Switch. No stupid pay to play models and Breath of the Wild was one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had. The Indie titles are great, too and very innovative and inexpensive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I’m really impressed with the Switch. No stupid pay to play models and Breath of the Wild was one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had. The Indie titles are great, too and very innovative and inexpensive.
    Nintendo has at least tried in innovation with Wii and it's successor, whether they are considered successes or failures. They got it right with the Switch, and i hope they improve for the better of the gamer.

4. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Nintendo has at least tried in innovation with Wii and it's successor, whether they are considered successes or failures. They got it right with the Switch, and i hope they improve for the better of the gamer.
    To me, this is why gaming sucks:

Aside from a few titles like the new God of War and Red Dead 2, most gamers will happily pay for stuff that used to be standard.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

To me, this is why gaming sucks:

Aside from a few titles like the new God of War and Red Dead 2, most gamers will happily pay for stuff that used to be standard.
    So true.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I WAS looking forwad to the FF7 remake but im sure they'll modernize the combat screen and battle system... and itll be terrible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

I like all the Star Wars, because they’re movies.

#ILikeMovies
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Do you think Yoda will return to episode 9 again?

By the way, I have a 1:6 scale figure of Yoda in my tropical plant.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2411.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	14389

11. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post

I think anything is possible since this is the conclusion of the Skywalker saga. They have already established Force Ghosts and now flashbacks from the Force when Rey touched the lightsaber, and if the rumors are true:

The lightsaber fight between Rey and Kylo will have them "tuned into" The Force in such a way that they will randomize to different locations/times from the saga that are tied into Force energy. So one part of the fight might be on Coruscant in the Jedi Temple, and another on Bespin. Not sure how accurate that is, but I think it would be cool to callback to the WHOLE saga and I don't care if it feels like fan-service. Endgame did it and it worked with the time travel trope.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ewan's Obi-Wan since he's already appeared as a Force Voice in TFA, and it seems they are bringing back a lot of stuff that was left out from the Force Awakens like the underwater Death Star wreck so there is a good chance we can see a Dark Force ghost of Anakin that they teased in the making of book that was going to play to Kylo's conflict:

Hell theres even a rumor of a Han flashback, so who knows?

13. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I think anything is possible since this is the conclusion of the Skywalker saga. They have already established Force Ghosts and now flashbacks from the Force when Rey touched the lightsaber, and if the rumors are true:

The lightsaber fight between Rey and Kylo will have them "tuned into" The Force in such a way that they will randomize to different locations/times from the saga that are tied into Force energy. So one part of the fight might be on Coruscant in the Jedi Temple, and another on Bespin. Not sure how accurate that is, but I think it would be cool to callback to the WHOLE saga and I don't care if it feels like fan-service. Endgame did it and it worked with the time travel trope.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ewan's Obi-Wan since he's already appeared as a Force Voice in TFA, and it seems they are bringing back a lot of stuff that was left out from the Force Awakens like the underwater Death Star wreck so there is a good chance we can see a Dark Force ghost of Anakin that they teased in the making of book that was going to play to Kylo's conflict:

Hell theres even a rumor of a Han flashback, so who knows?
    You just made it sound 10x worse.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

You just made it sound 10x worse.
    I think after Last Jedi, if done correctly, reminding us why Star Wars is cool is good if its done right and respectfully.

16. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

We get a first look at the brand new Sith trooper from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It is from Comic-Con in San Diego, CA.

Name:	66303665_10157487494302090_1894979823428698112_o.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	14530. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66398427_10157487504867090_8655914480896573440_o.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	14531

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

We get a first look at the brand new Sith trooper from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. It is from Comic-Con in San Diego, CA.

Name:	66303665_10157487494302090_1894979823428698112_o.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	14530. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66398427_10157487504867090_8655914480896573440_o.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	14531
    Um Its a Stormtrooper with a new coat of paint. Downright lazy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Um Its a Stormtrooper with a new coat of paint. Downright lazy.
    Yeah, that is what I thought.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I guess it would be an homage to the emperor’s guard, but why not just use the emperor’s guard outfits?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information