Page 72 of 238 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh, there is plenty of room for argument because everyone knows that EMPIRE is clearly the best movie in the franchise. Jedi had the potential to be the best, but was burdened by fuzzy militant teddy bears shoehorned in for comic relief in a very Jar-Jarian fashion.
    At least there are quite a few fans the loved the "fuzzy militant[, stone age] teddy bears," but Jar-Jar was just a stupid idiot that everyone hates.
    I知 an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger痴, feel free to ask. I知 not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Hold a gun to my head, and I'd have to at least consider Rouge One as the best. I thought it was excellent.
    I thought it was great, definitely on the same level of quality as the original trilogy. I believe The Force Awakens is the worst because they just recycled the original trilogy.
    I知 an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger痴, feel free to ask. I知 not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

3. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

MO and his ewok family aside, i thought Return of the Jedi was the best one as well.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    MO and his ewok family aside, i thought Return of the Jedi was the best one as well.
    Of course you did. Because it is.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Heathens.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I知 the hobbit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I made this video for fun. Happy Star Wars!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Just got back... had pretty much the ultimate lead up. My sister is in town and my best friend was already at my house and we had a great dinner and watched the Broncos game until halftime. I was able to watch the rest while waiting in line (thanks Amazon Prime App!) and the game ended with about 20 minutes until the movie started.

Wow.

That was all at once the most intriguing and most frustrating movie experiences I have had in a while. I am going to wait until after tomorrow when I see it again to really process some stuff. I did like it, but the sum was greater than it's parts. They really pushed some ideas forward, but almost immediately pulled them back as well. Beautiful film overall and it challenged what I thought I wanted it to be but also made me well aware that what didn't work I sure as hell never wanted to see. Gah! I am a cauldron of emotion... Unlike The Force Awakens this movie subverts things that are familiar and raises questions just as it answers others. Lots to unpack here...

11. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    At least there are quite a few fans the loved the "fuzzy militant[, stone age] teddy bears," but Jar-Jar was just a stupid idiot that everyone hates.
    Ya, I've never met anyone who can say "Oh, I loved Jar Jar" with a straight face...

13. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I made this video for fun. Happy Star Wars!

I don't understand people's need to spoil stuff for people. I already had a PM on reddit detailing far more than I wanted to know about the movie and I got that like Wednesday a few days before opening night...

Why must people be such ass holes?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I don't understand people's need to spoil stuff for people. I already had a PM on reddit detailing far more than I wanted to know about the movie and I got that like Wednesday a few days before opening night...

Why must people be such ass holes?
    Why would you read star wars stuff? I didn't have any spoilers because I avoided them, it's really quite simple. If Star Wars was spoiled for you it's your own fault, short of someone just running up to you and blabbing about it.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Why would you read star wars stuff? I didn't have any spoilers because I avoided them, it's really quite simple. If Star Wars was spoiled for you it's your own fault, short of someone just running up to you and blabbing about it.
    I didn't read star wars stuff. I was on the CEMU (Wii U Emulator) page and some jackass randomly sent me a direct message in my inbox spoiling me. How the **** is that my fault? That I'm browsing an emulator page and someone spoils star wars for me...Yea I'm to blame for that...
    Last edited by GEM; 12-15-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I didn't read star wars stuff. I was on the CEMU (Wii U Emulator) page and some jackass randomly sent me a direct message in my inbox spoiling me. How the **** is that my fault? That I'm browsing an emulator page and someone spoils star wars for me...Yea I'm to blame for that...
    Lol.
    Last edited by GEM; 12-15-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

This is basically the only star wars related discussion I've been involved in, because I know you guys aren't a bunch of cretins that are going to intentionally spoil crap for others. I've avoided spoilers like the plague, but I can't so much control when someone tosses me one in my inbox that I'm not anticipating and before I realized what it was, it was already too late for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

IModerated.
    What was the title of the PM or whatever?
    Last edited by GEM; 12-15-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    What was the title of the PM or whatever?
    Reddit doesn't do PM's like we do here. You have a little envelope, you click it and it takes you into the message. You can't see what it is ahead of time unfortunately.

There is a specific group of ass hats that will look for anyone that has posted in a specific subreddit (such as /r/starwars) within the last 60 days to a year and send messages out to them. I guess it could be argued that I shouldn't have opened my messages, but I had no reason to suspect it. It is what it is...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information