Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 951

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

  1. #871
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Adopted Bronco:
    Brock Osweiler
    Posts
    7,405

    Default

    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

    https://aacphoenix.com/

  2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:


  3. #872
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    Nah. I think Snoke or Kylo Ren is not the last Jedi.

    This is my prediction. I think Rey will die unexpectedly and shock the audience. Luke Skywalker trains Finn to become the last Jedi. So, Finn might be the last Jedi. Kylo Ren vs. Finn for the final lightsaber fight in episode IX.

  4. #873
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    5280!
    Adopted Bronco:
    CSU Guy...Shaquil Barrett!
    Posts
    29,129

    Default

    Anyone else been to the Star Wars costume exhibit at the Denver Art museum. Incredible look into the costumes.
    “It’s called DEFWU, ‘Don’t ever f*** with us,'” Wolfe concluded of just what it is with this team. “We aren’t going to go looking for a fight, but if you want a fight, we’re gonna fight you.”

  5. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:


  6. #874
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Anyone else been to the Star Wars costume exhibit at the Denver Art museum. Incredible look into the costumes.
    Yes! I took sooo many pictures. So much work for things that are on screen for seconds.

  7. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

    GEM

  8. #875
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    5280!
    Adopted Bronco:
    CSU Guy...Shaquil Barrett!
    Posts
    29,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yes! I took sooo many pictures. So much work for things that are on screen for seconds.
    The costumes are so intricate and detailed. Amazing! I loved the storyboards and character drawings. Here's my favorites.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170204_122844.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	10134

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170204_122518.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	10135

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170204_115040.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	10136
    That last one it's the first drawing of Darth Maul.
    Last edited by GEM; 02-05-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    “It’s called DEFWU, ‘Don’t ever f*** with us,'” Wolfe concluded of just what it is with this team. “We aren’t going to go looking for a fight, but if you want a fight, we’re gonna fight you.”

  9. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:


  10. #876
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Russellville, AR
    Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris, DT
    Posts
    7,960

    Default

    Remember that the word "Jedi" is also plural. The title to episode VIII might just be referring to Luke and any of his disciples (who aren't Sith) like Rey. I'm not going to read too terribly much into all the speculation. There are so many crazy theories running around out there (most of them ridiculous like Snoke is Darth Plagueis and Jar Jar Binks was a secret Sith Lord) that I think I'll just wait until the movie comes out.

    All I can say is, if Ep VIII starts on a snow planet with Tauntauns and Wampas followed by a battle with AT-ATs and snow speeders, I probably won't be thrilled. So much of Ep IV was recycled in Ep VII that it was kind of a turn of for me. I also hope the bad guys (Snoke, Ren, etc) are a little more bad ass and fear/loathing inspiring. Unlike the original trilogy or the prequels, I felt zero of that ominous feeling about the "evil" first order that I did before. Palpatine, Maul, Dooku, Vader, Tarkin, Piett, Veers, and even Krennic were much better "bad guys" than Snoke, Ren, Hux, and Phasma. The Force Awaken's villians were almost comic relief.

  11. #877
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Adopted Bronco:
    Taste the Rainbow
    Posts
    16,770

    Default

    I am fairly sure Luke Skywalker will be killed by Lt warf, possibly with a batleth and when he does a new order will be formed. Maybe called the manta reys

  12. #878
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    15,747

    Default

    i know who the last jedi is
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 02-10-2017 at 08:00 AM.

  13. #879
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    15,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    This is the funniest thing ive ever seen.

    lol i got attacked by seagulls as a kid.

    I gave one a jellybean and the whole flock went apeshit on me. I threw my jelly beans in the air and ran off.

  14. #880
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    2,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Remember that the word "Jedi" is also plural. The title to episode VIII might just be referring to Luke and any of his disciples (who aren't Sith) like Rey. I'm not going to read too terribly much into all the speculation. There are so many crazy theories running around out there (most of them ridiculous like Snoke is Darth Plagueis and Jar Jar Binks was a secret Sith Lord) that I think I'll just wait until the movie comes out.

    All I can say is, if Ep VIII starts on a snow planet with Tauntauns and Wampas followed by a battle with AT-ATs and snow speeders, I probably won't be thrilled. So much of Ep IV was recycled in Ep VII that it was kind of a turn of for me. I also hope the bad guys (Snoke, Ren, etc) are a little more bad ass and fear/loathing inspiring. Unlike the original trilogy or the prequels, I felt zero of that ominous feeling about the "evil" first order that I did before. Palpatine, Maul, Dooku, Vader, Tarkin, Piett, Veers, and even Krennic were much better "bad guys" than Snoke, Ren, Hux, and Phasma. The Force Awaken's villians were almost comic relief.
    The Jar Jar one isn't as far fetched as it seems. Lucas originally had bigger plans for him, but everyone absolutely hated him so he backed down... If you go through and read it, it actually makes more sense than you would expect for a theory that crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch12 View Post
    You're wasting my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    You're wasting my time.

  15. #881
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    5280!
    Adopted Bronco:
    CSU Guy...Shaquil Barrett!
    Posts
    29,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The Jar Jar one isn't as far fetched as it seems. Lucas originally had bigger plans for him, but everyone absolutely hated him so he backed down... If you go through and read it, it actually makes more sense than you would expect for a theory that crazy.
    Jar Jar Binx is Lucas' incarnation of Kim Kardashian.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kim-meme-rubia3.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	10173
    “It’s called DEFWU, ‘Don’t ever f*** with us,'” Wolfe concluded of just what it is with this team. “We aren’t going to go looking for a fight, but if you want a fight, we’re gonna fight you.”

  16. #882
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Here is the first really good look at Rey, Finn, and Poe in Episode VIII. This image comes from the packaging on the new toys coming out in September:



    Looks like she is wearing the same outfit from the end of The Force Awakens but with her hair down. She still has Luke's old lightsaber which makes me hope he still has his cool green one from Return of the Jedi.

  17. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:


  18. #883
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Here is the first really good look at Rey, Finn, and Poe in Episode VIII. This image comes from the packaging on the new toys coming out in September:



    Looks like she is wearing the same outfit from the end of The Force Awakens but with her hair down. She still has Luke's old lightsaber which makes me hope he still has his cool green one from Return of the Jedi.
    Cool. However, I think Luke Skywalker's green lightsaber got destroyed in Return of the Jedi. Do you remember Luke put Darth Vader down and Luke threw his green lightsaber away in Death Star II? Lando blew the Death Star II. So, his lightsaber is destroyed.

  19. #884
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast
    Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    I would like to share my theories about Rey's family.

    It popped up in my mind and I have two theories.

    * I think Captain Phasma is Luke Skywalker's ex wife. They had a girl baby and they spilt. The wife joined the dark side and became Captain Phasma. Luke Skywalker hid Rey somewhere in Jakku and disappeared. It happened after Return of the Jedi.

    *Rey could be Obi-Wan Kenobi's granddaughter. Captain Phasma could be Obi-Wan Kenobi's daughter and Rey's mother. In episode VII, Rey did her Jedi mind trick on storm trooper and escape. Just like Obi-Wan Kenobi did it to sand trooper in episode IV.

    What do you think?

  20. #885
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    17,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I would like to share my theories about Rey's family.

    It popped up in my mind and I have two theories.

    * I think Captain Phasma is Luke Skywalker's ex wife. They had a girl baby and they spilt. The wife joined the dark side and became Captain Phasma. Luke Skywalker hid Rey somewhere in Jakku and disappeared. It happened after Return of the Jedi.

    *Rey could be Obi-Wan Kenobi's granddaughter. Captain Phasma could be Obi-Wan Kenobi's daughter and Rey's mother. In episode VII, Rey did her Jedi mind trick on storm trooper and escape. Just like Obi-Wan Kenobi did it to sand trooper in episode IV.

    What do you think?
    Except Captain Phasma is like 6'4 and Luke is about 5'9. That would be a terrible match.
    "Precision beats power. Timing beats speed" - Conor McGregor



  21. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. So I hear they remade Star Wars Episode I
    By sneakers in forum Movies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 10:23 AM
  2. New Star Wars: The Clone Wars Trailer
    By MasterShake in forum Movies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 02:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group