Page 61 of 238 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Oh, here is the livestream link if anyone wants it. Starts at 9 MST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4X4N-8fEM

I will try the embed and see what it does too:

2. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

New Teaser Trailer if you Missed it:

4. The Following 5 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Just some quick thoughts:

That first shot in the trailer looks like Rey emerging from a Force cave (similar to what Luke did in Empire in the tree cave on Dagobah)

The far shot of the training with the lightsaber looked cool

Looks like we might get to see what happened to Luke's Jedi Academy in that shot with R2 which looks similar to the flashback in The Force Awakens

Ship battles! IN SPACE!

Overall a nice teaser that did just that. I have no idea what is going on aside from broad strokes. Perfect!

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Couple things I'm wondering. Is that Luke's voice at the end? (It's time for the jedi, to end) At (1:29) the face looks like anakin (not kylo) but that is clearly Kylo's lightsaber.

Man, that was an awesome trailer!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Couple things I'm wondering. Is that Luke's voice at the end? (It's time for the jedi, to end) At (1:29) the face looks like anakin (not kylo) but that is clearly Kylo's lightsaber.

Man, that was an awesome trailer!
    Yes, Luke does the entire voiceover for the trailer outside of some background voices (I heard Yoda and maybe Leia).

Also the poster is pretty cool:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sb_teaser2_1-sht_v3a_online_lg_large.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	10447

So it sounds like the direction they are possibly going is going forward being neither light nor dark, but neutral. (Grey Jedi) I think that's what he means by "it's time for the Jedi to end"

Sounds like Luke has recognized the flaws and failures of the Jedi order and their hardcore adherence to a lack of emotions and the light. Sounds like Luke has discovered what he feels is a better way and is going to setup a new order.

10. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

So it sounds like the direction they are possibly going is going forward being neither light nor dark, but neutral. (Grey Jedi) I think that's what he means by "it's time for the Jedi to end"

Sounds like Luke has recognized the flaws and failures of the Jedi order and their hardcore adherence to a lack of emotions and the light. Sounds like Luke has discovered what he feels is a better way and is going to setup a new order.
    Yes it makes sense. The Jedi were always the Living Force, and the Sith were a perversion of that to the point where they made synthetic Kyber crystals for their lightsabers. As we saw in the prequels the Jedi became dogmatic and hypocritical and it led to their demise. True balance of the Force is not all Jedi and 2 Sith, or all bad guys and 1 Jedi. Should be a good movie, I hope it goes in that direction.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I hope we will see more actions from Chewbacca. I didn't see him in this teaser trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I hope we will see more actions from Chewbacca. I didn't see him in this teaser trailer.
    I've gotta assume he was piloting the Falcon.

14. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I was viewing different reactions from Star Wars fans on youtube. They were all shocked and speechless after they hear Luke Skywalker said, "It's time for the Jedi to end." They think he will probably turn to the darkside.

This might trick us. In meanwhile on an island, Luke Skywalker tells a story to Rey about what happened at his Jedi Academy with Kylo Ren. Then, Luke tells Rey that Kylo Ren said, "It's time for the Jedi to end" to Luke Skywalker. That segment might trick us.

Heh! So much stuff to analyze.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Just some quick thoughts:

That first shot in the trailer looks like Rey emerging from a Force cave (similar to what Luke did in Empire in the tree cave on Dagobah)

The far shot of the training with the lightsaber looked cool

Looks like we might get to see what happened to Luke's Jedi Academy in that shot with R2 which looks similar to the flashback in The Force Awakens

Ship battles! IN SPACE!

Overall a nice teaser that did just that. I have no idea what is going on aside from broad strokes. Perfect!
    I heard Obi one voice whispering in the trailer again

at 46 seconds.

Audio was very low, almost meant to be hidden.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 04-15-2017 at 06:50 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

And the Jedi order is the only good thing in the entire galaxy.

Luke can go fug himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I was viewing different reactions from Star Wars fans on youtube. They were all shocked and speechless after they hear Luke Skywalker said, "It's time for the Jedi to end." They think he will probably turn to the darkside.

This might trick us. In meanwhile on an island, Luke Skywalker tells a story to Rey about what happened at his Jedi Academy with Kylo Ren. Then, Luke tells Rey that Kylo Ren said, "It's time for the Jedi to end" to Luke Skywalker. That segment might trick us.

Heh! So much stuff to analyze.
    No I really think he literally means that the Jedi should end, but that doesn't mean "he's turning to the darkside" it just means that he's not wanting to refound the Jedi Order as it once was. I think he realizes that the Order was flawed and actually caused young Jedi to turn dark due to it's strict rigidity. It doesn't need to be so black and white, good vs evil, Jedi vs Sith. It can just be something in the middle.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

No I really think he literally means that the Jedi should end, but that doesn't mean "he's turning to the darkside" it just means that he's not wanting to refound the Jedi Order as it once was. I think he realizes that the Order was flawed and actually caused young Jedi to turn dark due to it's strict rigidity. It doesn't need to be so black and white, good vs evil, Jedi vs Sith. It can just be something in the middle.
    Good point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I just found a massive plot hole in Rogue One and it's bugging the shit out of me. The shield, on the tropical planet. How the hell do the rebel fighters get through to battle the walkers if they can't even send a damn signal from the surface to just above the shield without eliminating the shield or opening the shield door?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information