Page 228 of 238 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Cool little gameplay walkthrough of the new Star Wars Flight Sim Game:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Finally got caught up wit the new Mandalorian episode. That show is so freaking good. I love that they have reverence for all of Star Wars in their call-backs.

This episode was set on Tattooine and featured Banthas, a podracer engine converted to a speeder bike, some familiar armor, and a Krayt Dragon which was referenced but never seen on film! And a familiar face showed up at the end

3. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Finally got caught up wit the new Mandalorian episode. That show is so freaking good. I love that they have reverence for all of Star Wars in their call-backs.

This episode was set on Tattooine and featured Banthas, a podracer engine converted to a speeder bike, some familiar armor, and a Krayt Dragon which was referenced but never seen on film! And a familiar face showed up at the end

Boba!

This narrows the time frame a little, although it’s clear he can live longer than a normal human being a clone. But, here’s been my question all along in the Mandalorian: How do these characters know nothing about Jedis?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

Boba!

This narrows the time frame a little, although it’s clear he can live longer than a normal human being a clone. But, here’s been my question all along in the Mandalorian: How do these characters know nothing about Jedis?

This is post Return of the Jedi, and it was established in A New Hope that the Jedi were barely a flicker of a memory. I’m not sure people don’t know about the Jedi (Mando has a flashback about the Clone Wars for example) but the outer rim worlds like Tatooine never dealt much with Jedi even during the war. Young Anakin barely knew about them when Qui Gon visited. Also I just want to say I hope Timothy Olyphant’s sheriff character comes back he was so cool!

6. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Getting ready to watch the new episode soon but I think what I love most about this show is that it’s episodic adventures tied to a loose overall story. Allows them to go in a few different ways and stay fresh but familiar.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I just ran across this Kenobi trailer yesterday. It's probably already been discussed in this thread, but damn does that story look good. It looks like they are working on it to release on Disney+ in 2022 or something. I hope it comes through.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I just ran across this Kenobi trailer yesterday. It's probably already been discussed in this thread, but damn does that story look good. It looks like they are working on it to release on Disney+ in 2022 or something. I hope it comes through.

I think that’s a fan made version of the trailer but it’s very well done! Love McGregor and am looking forward to that show. I think they said it’s going to be a one and done season which is fine by me! Basically a long movie/mini-series.

11. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That’s been hanging around out there for awhile. I, too, am hoping that show comes soon. McGregor was easily the best part of the middle/first saga.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Starbuck!!! My life is complete

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Down with episode 1 season 2. Did i see Jengo or Bobo at the end? Or just a clone?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Down with episode 1 season 2. Did i see Jengo or Bobo at the end? Or just a clone?
    Boba.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Mandalorian is still the best Star Wars stuff bar none going right now.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

This last episode felt like it was over in a blink. Love how they a bringing things back into the fold from things Disney originally discarded.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    This last episode felt like it was over in a blink. Love how they a bringing things back into the fold from things Disney originally discarded.
    Yeah, way too short of an episode. Felt like it last 10 minutes. I said out loud when the credit music hit, “that’s it?”

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yeah, way too short of an episode. Felt like it last 10 minutes. I said out loud when the credit music hit, “that’s it?”
    My boys have been wanting to get up early every Friday morning to watch.

This Friday I kind of forgot to get them up early.

I was so relieved when I saw it was only 32 minutes. . .. They still got in the whole episode before school.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information