Page 116 of 238 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

News out today is that Disney put the Kenobi and Boba Fett projects on hold and will no longer hire new up and coming directors. They are looking for more seasoned directors for future projects. While i liked the new movies, a lot, I think that would be good as Ron Howard did a great job on Solo. It will also be good to bring the fandom back together.

Rumors are that Spike Lee is getting to take a crack at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    This sentence seems vaguely racist to me.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    That's like Quinton Tarantino directing an R-Rated Star Trek film (which is actually happening)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's like Quinton Tarantino directing an R-Rated Star Trek film (which is actually happening)
    I don't know if it's going to be R-rated, but there is a good mother-******* chance it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I don't know if it's going to be R-rated, but there is a good mother-******* chance it will be.
    It better have Samuel L Jackson in it...that's all I'm saying.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    wut

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    wut
    This is a great, great moment. I think Buff’s head might actually explode.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

wut
    Everything you love is burning!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Lucasfilm doesn't have any trailers or anything at this years San Diego Comic Con, but they do have this beautiful poster that I am going to try an get my hands on:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Lucasfilm doesn't have any trailers or anything at this years San Diego Comic Con, but they do have this beautiful poster that I am going to try an get my hands on:

The bad guys always get top billing.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Star Wars': Billy Dee Williams Reprising Role as Lando Calrissian

The actor is returning for 'Episode IX.

Billy Dee Williams is returning to a galaxy far, far away.

The actor, who famously played the galactic gambler Lando Calrissian, will reprise the role for Star Wars: Episode IX, the next Star Wars installment from Lucasfilm.

Chatter about Williams joining the production, which is set to begin later this summer, increased in recent days when the actor bowed out of an upcoming sci-fi and pop culture convention citing a conflict with a movie schedule. Sources confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Williams will indeed be returning to the Star Wars film franchise for the first time since 1983’s Return of the Jedi. The Lando Calrissian character made his suave debut in 1980's Empire Strikes Back.

Williams has in recent years returned to the role that fuels his appearances on the convention circuit, voicing Calrissian in various cartoon series and video games.

The character is one of the more popular personages in the Star Wars universe and appeared in a major way in this year’s Solo: A Star Wars Story. Donald Glover slipped on the cape to play a younger Calrissian.

Episode IX is being directed by J.J. Abrams and will reunite Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac and Adam Driver, among others. Keri Russell is one of the new additions to the cast. The film is set to open Dec. 20, 2019.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he..._source=Direct

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Star Wars': Billy Dee Williams Reprising Role as Lando Calrissian

The actor is returning for 'Episode IX.

Billy Dee Williams is returning to a galaxy far, far away.

The actor, who famously played the galactic gambler Lando Calrissian, will reprise the role for Star Wars: Episode IX, the next Star Wars installment from Lucasfilm.

Chatter about Williams joining the production, which is set to begin later this summer, increased in recent days when the actor bowed out of an upcoming sci-fi and pop culture convention citing a conflict with a movie schedule. Sources confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Williams will indeed be returning to the Star Wars film franchise for the first time since 1983’s Return of the Jedi. The Lando Calrissian character made his suave debut in 1980's Empire Strikes Back.

Williams has in recent years returned to the role that fuels his appearances on the convention circuit, voicing Calrissian in various cartoon series and video games.

The character is one of the more popular personages in the Star Wars universe and appeared in a major way in this year’s Solo: A Star Wars Story. Donald Glover slipped on the cape to play a younger Calrissian.

Episode IX is being directed by J.J. Abrams and will reunite Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac and Adam Driver, among others. Keri Russell is one of the new additions to the cast. The film is set to open Dec. 20, 2019.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he..._source=Direct
    Great. Another character that will no doubt juat get the death treatment... Why didnt he make an earlier appearance?
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

They'll probably have him wearing a dress and call him Linda...........I kid.......I kid...
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information