Page 71 of 238 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    So stoked. We have our Tix for 8:30 tonight. Can not wait.
    I tried like hell to find spoilers for this until about a week ago, but they did a good job keeping their damn secrets! Now that press screenings have occurred I've gone media silent for the most part until tonight when I see it at 9:30. Gonna be kinda cool not knowing what to expect, I am just gonna let it sink in as best as I can and then hone in on some other things when I take my son to see it tomorrow. I will try to temper myself when writing my review, good or bad, because Star Wars is like listening to a new album by my favorite band sometimes. I have to process a lot of stuff and not be clouded by my blind love for this damn saga! The first time I saw Force Awakens it was like a 9/10, but it's settled to about a 7.5-8/10 for me. Opening night screenings with good crowds especially cloud my judgement!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I have a friend who lives in Germany and apparently they already have the movie over there and he gave a short review of it. I had to use a translator to put it in english so if some of wording doesnt seem right that is why but he didnt seem all that impressed with it.
    I am wary of this film as all the early buzz was extremely positive. I've even heard the dreaded "Best since Empire!" comparison which I hate because people forget that The Empire Strikes Back was a divisive film at the time and many thought it was boring and not in the spirit of the original. I know I didn't personally like Empire as a kid, but now it is my favorite as I got older. I just want a move that works on it's own that pushes the series in a new direction while paying homage (BUT NOT STEALING) from the previous movies. Space battles, lightsaber battles, and spacer opera drama. Not too hard to please me.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jedi is, objectively, the best Star Wars movie.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Jedi is, objectively, the best Star Wars movie.
    You've already seen it? Or are you talking Return of the Jedi?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    You've already seen it? Or are you talking Return of the Jedi?
    Return.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Return.
    I disagree, though my 12 year old self would have completely agreed with you and maybe that's the version of me that I should listen to when it comes to Star Wars movies. So, maybe you're right after all.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Return.
    You Ewok loving *******...

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It’s the best movie of them all. There really is no argument.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Happy Star Wars!!!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    And furthermore , these trailers insisting that she follows Kylo into the dark side, is such bull.

Just like they did with the Rogue One Trailers. "What will you do when they catch you" (proceeds to show Jyn in Imperial uniform)

Oh wait that never happened and was just a lie.

Just like this trailer is trying to trick people.

dishonest trailers pisses me off more then Rey learning how to use the force instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

It’s the best movie of them all. There really is no argument.
    Oh, there is plenty of room for argument because everyone knows that EMPIRE is clearly the best movie in the franchise. Jedi had the potential to be the best, but was burdened by fuzzy militant teddy bears shoehorned in for comic relief in a very Jar-Jarian fashion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Hold a gun to my head, and I'd have to at least consider Rouge One as the best. I thought it was excellent.

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

My friend got us tickets to see the 10pm showing tonight at an IMAX.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Over at Broncosfreak, about 10 years ago, his avatar was this pic of Wicket

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wicket_RotJ.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	11570
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I had a dog dressed up like Wicket as my avy just last year. Objectively, the best Star Wars movie. Everyone else is playing for second.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information