Page 145 of 238 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I get HBO for free with AT&T and am grandfathered into their unlimited data plan so I won’t tempted to switch anytime soon, but that’s a good deal.
    I think my boys (5 & 7) would love The Mandalorian. So far the first two episodes are "PG" level. Maybe a little high on the bodycount side, but passable.

However, I think I'll wait until all the episodes are out before introducing them to it. I don't want them to be hooked and then have it move higher on the scale.

Any official guidance from Disney on this? Is the entire series built around a "PG" rating? I'd love to watch it with them with the whole wait 'till next week serial aspect, and talk with them about the episodes while waiting for the next one etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Love Sideshow Collectibles. Thank god I don’t have too much expendable income or I’d blow it on their stuff!
    Know what? I have Star Wars figures from Sideshow Collectibles. Just collect from ANH to ROTJ. I've decided not to collect figures from prequels. Maybe Darth Maul. One day, I will set it up and film on my Star Wars collection.

3. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I think my boys (5 & 7) would love The Mandalorian. So far the first two episodes are "PG" level. Maybe a little high on the bodycount side, but passable.

However, I think I'll wait until all the episodes are out before introducing them to it. I don't want them to be hooked and then have it move higher on the scale.

Any official guidance from Disney on this? Is the entire series built around a "PG" rating? I'd love to watch it with them with the whole wait 'till next week serial aspect, and talk with them about the episodes while waiting for the next one etc.
    If its Disney i seriously doubt you are going to get an R rating on any of the SW or Marvel stuff.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    If its Disney i seriously doubt you are going to get an R rating on any of the SW or Marvel stuff.
    Lol next episode NTL shows his kid without watching someone kicks baby Yoda into the wall and he slides down into a bloody heap.
    Last edited by MasterShake; 11-21-2019 at 09:24 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Shake, the overriding theory seems to be he’s a clone. One, this is disappointing to me. Two, are we sure a clone would carry that strong of force power?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Shake, the overriding theory seems to be he’s a clone. One, this is disappointing to me. Two, are we sure a clone would carry that strong of force power?
    You saw my photo of the dude with the glasses who was part of the contracting of the Mandalorian right? He had a Kamino patch so that is where most of the clone stuff comes in since they made clone troops. Personally I think Disney is trying to remind us of clones because my guess is that is how we see the Palpatine return in the new movie somehow. The thing is that there is NO WAY they kill off Yeetle (that’s what I call him), so I wonder if he plays into the new movie somehow? And yes I am waiting how they explain his proficiency with the Force as well, though we saw a boy with no training use it at the end of The Last Jedi so who knows?

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Also as far as a clone with force power, hate to say it but that was some of the reason Lucas introduced midichlorians. They are organic conductors of the Force and explain why Vader losing limbs diminished his power. As an organic conductor of a seemingly spiritual power, they could be cloned from more force sensitive beings.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

A new episode at 2 a.m. I believe. Don’t judge me.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

A new episode at 2 a.m. I believe. Don’t judge me.
    Not in this thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don’t care if he’s a clone!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I don’t care if he’s a clone!
    I think he's the real deal but the clone doctor wants to clone him. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I think he's the real deal but the clone doctor wants to clone him. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
    I like this theory. Protect Yeetle!

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Think about it, if he was already a clone why would they only make one? And wouldn't they have the clone formula/ingredients on file to make another one?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That would make some sense, because they wouldn’t need him if they already had the DNA for the cloning.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

So is the new episode out already? Or is it just a MO clone posting in this thread?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information