Page 131 of 238 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Its impossible to know if this guy who made this video is just making up garbage, especially when he makes a statement that contradicts what I've heard coming out of George Lucas' on mouth that Star Wars was created to be a 6 part series In 1 pre-Disney sale interview, he said their would never be an episode 7 unless his children wanted to make it. Of course, it doesn't mean that he couldn't change mind, but the notion that Star Wars was always intend to by a 9 part series is just flat out false.

All that being said, if what this video claims to be what George Lucas proposed to Disney at the time of the sale is accurate, I believe it would've been worse then what has actually been produced.

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

4. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Its impossible to know if this guy who made this video is just making up garbage, especially when he makes a statement that contradicts what I've heard coming out of George Lucas' on mouth that Star Wars was created to be a 6 part series In 1 pre-Disney sale interview, he said their would never be an episode 7 unless his children wanted to make it. Of course, it doesn't mean that he couldn't change mind, but the notion that Star Wars was always intend to by a 9 part series is just flat out false.

All that being said, if what this video claims to be what George Lucas proposed to Disney at the time of the sale is accurate, I believe it would've been worse then what has actually been produced.

Probably a lot of guesswork here since they bought George’s treatments and no ones seen them, but it’s always fun to speculate.

Darth Vader wasn’t as cool as advertised in any movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Rogue One’s corridor slaughter says **** you.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    That scene, was chilling, exhilarating, nostalgic. It was one of the best movie scenes I’ve ever had the privilege to see in a theater. Every hair on my body was standing straight up.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

Bro that's lightweight.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

2 minutes of what star wars was supposed to be.

I kinda wanna give up.

Bro that's lightweight.

Starkiller, that was a strong force user.

I have no idea who that is. Star Wars blows now and it should just die off forever.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    2 minutes of what star wars was supposed to be.
    If what was said in this video was accurate, what George Lucas wanted was so mind numbingly off the wall that not only am I glad they didn't go that direction, but I’m also glad the video only spent about 2 minutes on it or I would’ve lost interest & turned it off before it finish. Of course, as I said in my previous post, we don’t know if this guy is just making up garbage. What this video claim George Lucas proposed may be completely different than what he actually proposed to Disney at the time of the sale.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

that video is a bunch of nonsense. spent half the time listening how he got paid millions of dollars so he has no right to complain.

Then talks about how the new films were met with "mixed reviews" while everyone "hated the prequels". bahaahah sure.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Empire was EVERYTHING when it came out, and Vader was a menacing figure at the time, hunting Skywalker
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I have no idea who that is. Star Wars blows now and it should just die off forever.
    This^ I can't believe we agree on something.

Disney ****ed SW up so bad it isn't ever going to be redeemed.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information