Page 133 of 238 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lmao, people going nuts over this stupid trailer.
    I wasn't too impressed, but I understand there are diehard fans who probably thought so.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I wasn't too impressed, but I understand there are diehard fans who probably thought so.
    The first 2 of the series were not very good. The other stuff in the universe they have done have turned out far better.

Why does other people being happy bother you? You don't have to be into it. But no reason to be crappy to people excited by it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Why does other people being happy bother you? You don't have to be into it. But no reason to be crappy to people excited by it.
    As i stated, the other Star Wars movies (Rogue One, Solo, The Bobo Fett film upcoming, and of course the original series and parts of episodes 1-3) i enjoyed but dont get why people like Force Awakens or Last Jedi. Both are very bad movies and not on the level of the other films. Keep in mind this is my opinion on it so why so defensive?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Gem its Star Wars. It was special to a lot of people and is not even a forgery of what it once was.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Gem its Star Wars. It was special to a lot of people and is not even a forgery of what it once was.
    I dont care if she is excited about it or even likes it. Im just trying to figure out why i cant have a differing opinion on it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

As i stated, the other Star Wars movies (Rogue One, Solo, The Bobo Fett film upcoming, and of course the original series and parts of episodes 1-3) i enjoyed but dont get why people like Force Awakens or Last Jedi. Both are very bad movies and not on the level of the other films. Keep in mind this is my opinion on it so why so defensive?
    Episodes 7 and 8 were mixed bags, but the reason this trailer is a big deal for me is that it’s the last movie in the Skywalker story. There will be other Star Wars movies, but for better or worse this is the end of something I loved since I was a kid.

Imagine this was the last Godzilla movie ever if you need a comparison.

8. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Who is the girl the daughter of? Perhaps this has been covered.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Episodes 7 and 8 were mixed bags, but the reason this trailer is a big deal for me is that it’s the last movie in the Skywalker story. There will be other Star Wars movies, but for better or worse this is the end of something I loved since I was a kid.

Imagine this was the last Godzilla movie ever if you need a comparison.
    Well, if there is one thing i have learned is nothing is ever really ended. I really wouldnt even count on it being the last Skywalker film as often times they always find ways to reboot or find ways to work old characters in. And, lets be real here. They tried to kill Godzilla many times but you cant keep a good lizard down.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Eh, do what you please. Ichose not to letmy excitement be tampered by the negativity. I moved over to Twitter with my star wars girls. Way more fun with like minded ladies.

13. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Eh, do what you please. Ichose not to letmy excitement be tampered by the negativity. I moved over to Twitter with my star wars girls. Way more fun with like minded ladies.
    Do you all want to do some Cosplay with Northy later? I have a pretty impressive sabre i would like to show you all.

15. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Well, if there is one thing i have learned is nothing is ever really ended. I really wouldnt even count on it being the last Skywalker film as often times they always find ways to reboot or find ways to work old characters in. And, lets be real here. They tried to kill Godzilla many times but you cant keep a good lizard down.
    Nah they need to stop with the Skywalker stuff. Old Republic is next I think and that can be very cool if done right. This story is wrung dry but the universe is ripe with content.

17. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Do you all want to do some Cosplay with Northy later? I have a pretty impressive sabre i would like to show you all.

19. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    Some of us fell in love with it late and love the new stuff because we're aren't constantly comparing it to our childhood favorites. It sucks, my parents weren't into all of that so i was late to the party. I love what all the movies brought, a lot of happiness for me.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Some of us feel in love with it late and love the new stuff because we're aren't constantly comparing it to our childhood favorites. It sucks, my parents weren't into all of that so i was late to the party. I love what all the movies brought, a lot of happiness for me.
    I'm somewhere in the middle. I watched it growing up and liked it. I didn't love it. I liked about half the stuff that is new. The rest I'm indifferent on. I think for me I'm just frustrated. I don't know why. I liked the movies with Rey both, but whenever I tried to rewatch them I didn't care. I don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information