Page 63 of 238 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Shake, were you at DIA today?
    Nope but I will be there saturday. My doppleganger is on the loose!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Annie Liebovitz always does fantastic Star Wars photo portfolios (I have them all dating back to The Phantom Menace) and these are the latest batch:

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Annie Liebovitz always does fantastic Star Wars photo portfolios (I have them all dating back to The Phantom Menace) and these are the latest batch:

Ah! No Chewbacca? Darn!

5. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Ah! No Chewbacca? Darn!
    Here's your Chewbacca! Plus a few more pics and a link to the article with some minor spoilers:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...over-portfolio

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Here's your Chewbacca! Plus a few more pics and a link to the article with some minor spoilers:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...over-portfolio
    AWESOME! Thanks!

9. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw40-header-desktop_412b8058.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	105.8 KB 
ID:	10549

Happy 40th Birthday, Star Wars!

I can't believe Star Wars turns 40th today! 40 years ago, Star Wars movie was released everywhere and the world fell in love with Star Wars!

My first Star Wars movie was at the Tahoe Valley camping ground in Lake Tahoe. My grandfather had an RV with TV and VCR. We watched Star Wars movie at his RV patio at nighttime with my cousins. It was a perfect night because we watched the Star Wars movie outside and stars were up there in the sky. After movie, my cousin and I swung around our flashlights pretending it was a lightsaber. Heh! We were wielding around crazy with flashlights with campfire smokes.

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back was my first Star Wars movie at the movie theater. It was at the United Artist Theatre 6 in Redwood City in May 1980. Right now, it's gone. Good old days!

Happy 40th, Star Wars!

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I can't believe Star Wars turns 40th today! 40 years ago, Star Wars movie was released everywhere and the world fell in love with Star Wars!

My first Star Wars movie was at the Tahoe Valley camping ground in Lake Tahoe. My grandfather had an RV with TV and VCR. We watched Star Wars movie at his RV patio at nighttime with my cousins. It was a perfect night because we watched the Star Wars movie outside and stars were up there in the sky. After movie, my cousin and I swung around our flashlights pretending it was a lightsaber. Heh! We were wielding around crazy with flashlights with campfire smokes.

Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back was my first Star Wars movie at the movie theater. It was at the United Artist Theatre 6 in Redwood City in May 1980. Right now, it's gone. Good old days!

Happy 40th, Star Wars!
    The first Star Wars movie I remember seeing was Return of the Jedi. It was a double feature with Empire Strikes back when it came out in 1983 at 88th Drive In near Commerce City (which is still there!). I remember playing on the swings in front of the screen and as soon as dusk hit I ran back to the car. The rest of my childhood was spent wearing out all my VHS copies of those movies.

13. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Happy 40th, Star Wars!
    The original was the 1st movie that I saw at a regular theater, I watched Godzilla vs. Megalon at the towns drive-in a year or 2 earlier. I watched it, as well as the Empire Strikes Back, I watched at "The Rock Theater." I watched Return of the Jedi at "The Twin Theater" (the 1st multi-plex theater in Rock Springs, WY).
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

Happy 40th, Star Wars!
    My first time experiencing a star wars movie in theater was when they did the re-releases of the originals. I was too young to have caught them in theaters when they first released sadly.

18. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    My first time experiencing a star wars movie in theater was when they did the re-releases of the originals. I was too young to have caught them in theaters when they first released sadly.
    On the bright side, The Force Awakens movie was your first Star Wars movie with original characters.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Too cool not to share. Ewoks from Return of the Jedi.

Name:	18767701_1706335162715570_2403221626872561994_n.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	10568

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

The first Star Wars movie I remember seeing was Return of the Jedi. It was a double feature with Empire Strikes back when it came out in 1983 at 88th Drive In near Commerce City (which is still there!). I remember playing on the swings in front of the screen and as soon as dusk hit I ran back to the car. The rest of my childhood was spent wearing out all my VHS copies of those movies.
    My first Star Wars was Return of the Jedi as well. I was too young to have caught the first two, and this was before VCRs were everywhere.

We saw it while on a family vacation that summer. We happened to be spending the night in Albuquerque, NM.

Without seeing the first two, I was still able to understand most of what was going on. Probably a back-handed compliment to how well the stories were put together.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    My first Star Wars was Return of the Jedi as well. I was too young to have caught the first two, and this was before VCRs were everywhere.

We saw it while on a family vacation that summer. We happened to be spending the night in Albuquerque, NM.

Without seeing the first two, I was still able to understand most of what was going on. Probably a back-handed compliment to how well the stories were put together.
    Well the movies were structured to be being picked up in the middle of a bigger story anyway. I had no idea what an X-Wing or a "Dark" Vader as I used to call him was when I first saw Star Wars, but the movies were always structured in simple mythological terms which was great.

25. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Next Star Wars Film to be Shot Near Portland, Oregon, Hundreds of Extras Needed
    http://www.kqrl2.com/portland-oregon/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information