Page 58 of 238 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Khan had glorious pecs.

Star Wars is in red in the new title. Maybe signifies a struggle with the darkside for the Jedi? Will Luke turn? I doubt it. Will Rey have trouble and confusion?
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I think Star Wars will shock the world. Luke Skywalker and Rey... one of them will die in episode VIII.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Star Wars is in red in the new title. Maybe signifies a struggle with the darkside for the Jedi? Will Luke turn? I doubt it. Will Rey have trouble and confusion?
    Rey already struggled. She would have killed Kylo had the ground not split. I just hope they do something interesting. I don't want a Luke or Anakin style story for her.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

That’s No Moon … Saturn’s Satellite Looks Just Like The Death Star

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/th...#ixzz4WgnaTg00

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  19.8 KB

NASA captured a photo of one of Saturn’s moons in a way that looks exactly like something out of science fiction.

In its photo of the moon, Mimas looks a lot like the Death Star from the Star Wars movies, thanks in large part to its 88-mile-diameter crater.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/th...#ixzz4WgnjRcCc

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16174479_1700291460260778_3182490366209429052_n.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	10067

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

FINALLY went to see this with the family. I am not what you would call a Star Wars nerd, I saw the originals when I was a kid, all were interesting, but wasn't completely enthralled with them. I had absolutely no interest in the net 3, in fact, I've still never seen them. But hot damn if I don't absolutely love The Force Awakens and Rogue One. I like Rogue One better, I feel like I connected with these characters more. I don't know names as I saw it pretty raw with no looking up names or spoilers, but the Chinese character was effing awesome. His scenes were just amazing! I think I'll pick up the 3 haven't seen, but I've heard some bad things about them, but feel I need to see them. My aunt Peggy had a smile ear to ear the entire movie.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    FINALLY went to see this with the family. I am not what you would call a Star Wars nerd, I saw the originals when I was a kid, all were interesting, but wasn't completely enthralled with them. I had absolutely no interest in the net 3, in fact, I've still never seen them. But hot damn if I don't absolutely love The Force Awakens and Rogue One. I like Rogue One better, I feel like I connected with these characters more. I don't know names as I saw it pretty raw with no looking up names or spoilers, but the Chinese character was effing awesome. His scenes were just amazing! I think I'll pick up the 3 haven't seen, but I've heard some bad things about them, but feel I need to see them. My aunt Peggy had a smile ear to ear the entire movie.
    Cool!

And a lot of the bad things you hear about the prequels are mostly older fans bitching. I mean there are some legitimate gripes but if they put the same criticisms on the original movies as they do those ones they would hate everything (as a matter of fact its almost a rule that Star Wars fans hate Star Wars, we are weird). The story is fine, the execution is lacking a bit but overall I enjoyed the prequels. I and II get better as they go along, but Episode III makes an ideal trilogy with Rogue One and then A New Hope. The prequels are like Greek Tragedies, the OT is a Space Opera Western, and The Force Awakens and Rogue One are mixes of all of those things which is pretty neat.

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

*****POSSIBLE SPOILERS******

Really cool theory about what the title The Last Jedi could mean:

Snoke is the last jedi

It was pretty cool how we saw Jedha in Rogue One. But was there also a strategic reason? What if we are supposed to get in the mindset that the jedi order is very, very ancient?
    In one of the most recent star wars novels, Palpatine sends someone to Jakku to uncover an ancient secret. In The Force Awakens, we see that luke is looking for the original jedi temple.

What's with this sudden obsession with jedi history?

In the force Awakens novel, snoke reveals that he is very old. But we don't know how ancient he is

Kylo Rens lightsaber is confirmed to be an ancient version of the lightsaber. Where did he get it? Snoke.

Now keep in mind the title of episode 8, the last jedi. What if we are learning about early jedi because we are going to find out how different the ancient jedi order is? What if what we know as jedi are not really jedi after all? What if snoke is the last jedi, in its original form?

It makes sense that we are learning about early jedi. It makes sense that kylo Ren has this ancient version of the weapon. It makes sense that luke went to look for the original jedi temple in order to learn about snoke.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories...the_last_jedi/

I was thinking something along these lines but for some reason I completely forgot Snoke. I didn't think it would be Luke or Rey as the Last Jedi, and it would be REALLY cool if Snoke was the last of the ancient order of Jedi before they splintered off into the dark side of the Force. Remember the Sith are just a faction of Dark Side users, and their reign seemed to end with Vader killing the Emperor. Snoke and Kylo never identified as Sith in the movie. Also Kylo's lightsaber was said to be ancient in nature, hence how erratic the blade was.

14. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    *****POSSIBLE SPOILERS****** Really cool theory about what the title The Last Jedi could mean: https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories...the_last_jedi/ I was thinking something along these lines but for some reason I completely forgot Snoke. I didn't think it would be Luke or Rey as the Last Jedi, and it would be REALLY cool if Snoke was the last of the ancient order of Jedi before they splintered off into the dark side of the Force. Remember the Sith are just a faction of Dark Side users, and their reign seemed to end with Vader killing the Emperor. Snoke and Kylo never identified as Sith in the movie. Also Kylo's lightsaber was said to be ancient in nature, hence how erratic the blade was.
    Possible spoiler....

I think Spock made kylo's light sabre

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Possible spoiler....

You might be onto something. The way the blade splits off is VERY similar to the hand formation of the Vulcan neck pinch.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Possible spoiler....

That still doesn't explain why's Kylo is so emo.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Because anything else would be illogical given his uncles genocidal tendencies?

worst antagonist ever

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Because he is the one person in all of the galaxy who didn't save 15% by switching to geico.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information