Page 53 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Spock was Han Solo's master, correct?
    This is obvious trolling and it still hurts me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah, they were ok. Next Generation was good but I have only seen bits and pieces of the new ones.
    I'm a diehard Voyager fan. DS9 was pretty darn good too, but Star Wars > Star Trek...Dave doesn't know what he's talking about.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

These were developed characters, not just archetypes. K2-SO is my hero now.
    K2-SO's introductory scene. That was gold. I laughed and then laughed some more. Felt like it was a joke that only I got the deepest understanding of. That is the best robot in the history of screen entertainment, except possibly the one in Ex Machina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Took my daughter to see it yesterday. Wasn't expecting much. Was surprisingly impressed. I wish TFA was half as good as this one was.

It was everything Star Wars was when I was a kid.

7. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    K2-SO's introductory scene. That was gold. I laughed and then laughed some more. Felt like it was a joke that only I got the deepest understanding of. That is the best robot in the history of screen entertainment, except possibly the one in Ex Machina.
    *BODY SLAM!*

"You are being rescued. Congratulations..."

9. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

When i first saw the trailers for Rogue One i thought i saw Donnie Yen in them. Turns out i was right, that guy is so kick ass as a martial artist. Now im REALLY looking forward to this movie!

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    When i first saw the trailers for Rogue One i thought i saw Donnie Yen in them. Turns out i was right, that guy is so kick ass as a martial artist. Now im REALLY looking forward to this movie!
    I rarely see movies in the theatres. It was worth the money.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm a diehard Voyager fan. DS9 was pretty darn good too, but Star Wars > Star Trek...Dave doesn't know what he's talking about.
    That is illogical.

No hard feelings though, live long and prosper.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I rarely see movies in the theatres. It was worth the money.
    Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    He is the spiritual core of the movie, the character that ties everything back to The Force. And he kicks all sorts of ass.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ah...I can post in this thread and read it again.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

19. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He is the spiritual core of the movie, the character that ties everything back to The Force. And he kicks all sorts of ass.
    When he was walking towards the control panel among the battle, his staff looked like a light saber. I so wanted it to burst and him to start kicking ass, but sadly I knew it could not be. I could see what was coming.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That final scene - the last 10 minutes or so - is one of the best, if not the best, sequences in the entire series.

The Vader scene...you hear his breath and I stop breathing and his light saber lights up the dark and a genuine chill went down my spine. Well done Gareth Edwards and writers, well done.

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ah...I can post in this thread and read it again.

I still can't...but I like to live dangerously. I get to go watch it Thursday night.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I still can't...but I like to live dangerously. I get to go watch it Thursday night.
    I knew most of the story and easter eggs going in and I was still really into it. Have fun!

25. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information