Page 25 of 238 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Theory: Luke Skywalker is Kylo Ren.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/1...e-awakens.html

Just a theory. Notice how Luke is missing in the last poster? Who knew where Vaders mask was but Luke? What about the image of Luke inside Vaders mask? "There has been an awakening" Luke Skywalker

This would make the films that much darker.

Hmmmm, i had not thought of that angle but that would actually be pretty cool. lmao

I would love it and would totally mind **** the fans. Adam could be his protégé and could possibly be one of the stormtroopers in the poster.

Lukes wearing a similar black cloak in the trailers. They have kept Luke a big secret this whole time. And if Luke goes dark then so does R2D2 dammit!!!
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

"I want to be a Jedi....LIKE MY FATHER"

3. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

2 more things I was thinking.

#1. Why is Kylo hunkered over walking like an older man in the teaser? Jon Boyega looks scared as **** in the forrest. Lol

#2. Who else knows how to turn dark and become a Sith EXCEPT Luke himself?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Personally, I think Luke Skywalker will not be in this movie until at the end of VII. The scene of Luke Skywalker with R2-D2 could be at the end of the movie. It will be all about "The search of Skywalker." They will lose the battle without Luke Skywalker and Luke will appear in VIII and IX. Episode VII will be a dark film.
    Luke Skywalker/Mark Hamill is list at the top of the movie credits, suggesting that he's going to be a main character throughout the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Theory: Luke Skywalker is Kylo Ren.

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/1...e-awakens.html

Just a theory. Notice how Luke is missing in the last poster? Who knew where Vaders mask was but Luke? What about the image of Luke inside Vaders mask? "There has been an awakening" Luke Skywalker

This would make the films that much darker.
    Kylo Ren is being played by Adam Driver. Character Bio:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0496138/bio
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

2 more things I was thinking.

#1. Why is Kylo hunkered over walking like an older man in the teaser? Jon Boyega looks scared as **** in the forrest. Lol

#2. Who else knows how to turn dark and become a Sith EXCEPT Luke himself?
    When he isn't hunched over, he taller than most of the characters, Luke was shorter.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

You never see Lukes face in any of the trailers and you actually see Adam Drivers. Both characters have been the biggest secrets so far.

Just a theory guys so don't get all bent. Lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    who else would this be besides luke?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

You never see Lukes face in any of the trailers and you actually see Adam Drivers. Both characters have been the biggest secrets so far.

Just a theory guys so don't get all bent. Lol
    I keep hearing that theory about Luke being Kylo Ren but it's just not true. All of the trailers so far line up perfectly with the leaked script synopsis. Plus here is a pic of driver from Vanity Fair as Kylo Ren without the helmet:

Plus in the new trailer near the end you see Kylo approaching Finn for the duel and he does not have his helmet on. You can see the back of Driver's head.

*****SPOILERS BELOW*******

Still here? The practically confirmed rumor is that Luke is in forced solitude after the First Order (new Empire) wiped out his Jedi Academy and all his students. The hand reaching for R2 in the trailer is him surveying the carnage or possibly having a funeral pyre for dead padawans. Kylo Ren on the other hand is obsessed with the Skywalker lineage and in particular Darth Vader. He collects Sith relics such as his barely functioning ancient lightsaber and Vader's helmet. When he hears Luke's lightsaber turns up on Jakku (the desert planet with the new girl) he sends shock troopers to retrieve it.

The movie is essentially the quest for Luke. He does not appear until the end and is probably going to play an Obi-Wan/Yoda like role in parts 8 and 9.

10. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I wouldnt revolt. I think it would be a interesting twist but then i like movies that kind of go off the reservation.
    We just can't have another Skywalker go to the dark side. Its bad enough the new movie is about a restless young person on a desert planet who joins a galactic war after coming across a blue lightsaber and escaping off the planet in the Millennium Falcon. Hell, the new poster even has a new planet sized super weapon on it! Lets have SOME originality!

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I think Rey will turn into Captain Phasma. I suspect Captain Phasma is a female.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I think Rey will turn into Captain Phasma. I suspect Captain Phasma is a female.
    Rey is played by Daisy Ridley

Captain Phasma is played by Gwendoline Christie

15. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Rey is played by Daisy Ridley

Captain Phasma is played by Gwendoline Christie

Interesting! Thanks!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I have a question. I thought the storm troopers were all Jengo Fett clones but the kid in this who goes from storm trooper to hero is obviously not a clone, does anyone know the explanation for this?

Oh and by "anyone" I obviously mean Mastershake.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I have a question. I thought the storm troopers were all Jengo Fett clones but the kid in this who goes from storm trooper to hero is obviously not a clone, does anyone know the explanation for this?

Oh and by "anyone" I obviously mean Mastershake.
    Ahem.

*Takes puff from inhaler and adjust glasses*

The Clones were specifically designed to carry out Order 66 due to the implant in their brains. After the Clone Wars the Empire no longer needed the Clones and starting recruiting (forcibly and otherwise) Storm Troopers from across the galaxy into the Imperial Academy. With the Jedi no longer a threat to the Republic/Empire elite clones were no longer needed due to their long production time (even with advanced growth acceleration) and it was much more efficient to build ranks with citizens of existing systems under Imperial Rule.

The only clones alive after the fall of the Republic was Boba Fett who was unaltered as well as a few defector clones who refused to carry out Order 66 after they removed the chips from their heads. Some books point to senior leaders of Storm Trooper units in the Galactic Civil War as clone veterans, but nearly all Storm Troopers are no longer clones.

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Ahem.

*Takes puff from inhaler and adjust glasses*

The Clones were specifically designed to carry out Order 66 due to the implant in their brains. After the Clone Wars the Empire no longer needed the Clones and starting recruiting (forcibly and otherwise) Storm Troopers from across the galaxy into the Imperial Academy. With the Jedi no longer a threat to the Republic/Empire elite clones were no longer needed due to their long production time (even with advanced growth acceleration) and it was much more efficient to build ranks with citizens of existing systems under Imperial Rule.

The only clones alive after the fall of the Republic was Boba Fett who was unaltered as well as a few defector clones who refused to carry out Order 66 after they removed the chips from their heads. Some books point to senior leaders of Storm Trooper units in the Galactic Civil War as clone veterans, but nearly all Storm Troopers are no longer clones.
    Gotcha. I need to brush up on my Star Wars. I think my son and I will watch all 6 sometime within a month or so of this release. Need to go in with a strong understanding of the Star Wars universe.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information