Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

2. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Really interesting original script for Episode IX from the original director Colin Trevorrow was released recently and has some interesting stuff in it. More of a true sequel to the Last Jedi but with some really intriguing concepts that seem to actually go somewhere.

Title Crawl:

Synopsis:

• More Rose Tico. Much more Rose Tico. She’s now some type of Mission Impossible demolitions expert.
    • The First Order has taken over Coruscant and reduced the population to begging in the streets.
    • ReyFinnPoe steal a Star Destroyer.
    • Luke force-communicates with Kylo from beyond the grave, trying to coax him back from the Dark Side.
    • The First Order have “allies” in the form of mercenary bands and galactic warlords. They are worried about Rey being able to stop them. There is a scene similar to “a threat to your star fleet, commander, not to this battle station” from Star Wars.
    • There is an electronic “Lighting of The Beacons” scene similar to The Return Of The King.
    • Kylo gets zapped by the Emperor’s Holocube, leaving him hideously deformed, so he gets some Mandalorian armor melded to his body.
    • Kylo has his own Dark Side Yoda in the form of a Tolkienesque alien — described as “Shelob-like” — who makes him fight a vision-quest Vader in a cave. ��
    • This Dark Side alien is actually Palpatine’s master and was the backup plan: in the case that Luke killed The Emperor, Vader was to bring Luke to this evil being for reprogramming or something.
    • The Knights of Ren play a much bigger part and are identified by name.
    • A new lightsaber created from Rey’s staff and Luke’s broken lightsaber.
    • A lightsaber guillotine is used to execute traitors to the First Order.
    • No Emperor except in a holo-recording.
    • No Death Star tech on Star Destroyers.
    • No Lando.

And a great script review that is great to listen to as you drive or while you work:

The Rise of Skywalker was fun and a good end to this trilogy, but I feel this script embraces the whole saga much better. Would it have been better? Who knows. Interesting to see a true alternate script that was close to being shot before JJ and Chris Terrio took over and revamped the whole thing.

I really like the idea of Force Ghost Luke haunting Kylo and saying stuff like this: “This is where the dark path leads; an empty tomb.”

Also in Kylo's Vision Quest Darth Vader absolutely wrecks him in a fight that would be so cool to see on screen. Hell even seeing Coruscant recognized in the new movies would've been cool. Ah well, more of a curiosity at this point but still a good path to wander down if you are interested.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Really interesting original script for Episode IX from the original director Colin Trevorrow was released recently and has some interesting stuff in it. More of a true sequel to the Last Jedi but with some really intriguing concepts that seem to actually go somewhere.

Title Crawl:

Synopsis:

• More Rose Tico. Much more Rose Tico. She’s now some type of Mission Impossible demolitions expert.
    • The First Order has taken over Coruscant and reduced the population to begging in the streets.
    • Luke force-communicates with Kylo from beyond the grave, trying to coax him back from the Dark Side.
    • The First Order have “allies” in the form of mercenary bands and galactic warlords. They are worried about Rey being able to stop them. There is a scene similar to “a threat to your star fleet, commander, not to this battle station” from Star Wars.
    • There is an electronic “Lighting of The Beacons” scene similar to The Return Of The King.
    • Kylo gets zapped by the Emperor’s Holocube, leaving him hideously deformed, so he gets some Mandalorian armor melded to his body.
    • Kylo has his own Dark Side Yoda in the form of a Tolkienesque alien — described as “Shelob-like” — who makes him fight a vision-quest Vader in a cave. ��
    • This Dark Side alien is actually Palpatine’s master and was the backup plan: in the case that Luke killed The Emperor, Vader was to bring Luke to this evil being for reprogramming or something.
    • No Lando.

And a great script review that is great to listen to as you drive or while you work:

The Rise of Skywalker was fun and a good end to this trilogy, but I feel this script embraces the whole saga much better. Would it have been better? Who knows. Interesting to see a true alternate script that was close to being shot before JJ and Chris Terrio took over and revamped the whole thing.

I really like the idea of Force Ghost Luke haunting Kylo and saying stuff like this: “This is where the dark path leads; an empty tomb.”

Also in Kylo's Vision Quest Darth Vader absolutely wrecks him in a fight that would be so cool to see on screen. Hell even seeing Coruscant recognized in the new movies would've been cool. Ah well, more of a curiosity at this point but still a good path to wander down if you are interested.
    That script loses me at "more Rose Tico, much more Rose Tico"

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

More Rose Tico. Much more Rose Tico. She’s now some type of Mission Impossible demolitions expert.
    bahahahaha

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I like a lot of the other ideas though. But for **** sake, more Rose Tico? The Rise of Skywalker had too much Rose Tico.

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

the last jedi was on the other day, and finn is headed towards that bunker buster thing about to sacrafice himself. And rose comes in from nowhere and "saves" him. Says "this is how we win, by saving each other".

Never has a good death been ruined more.

I wish she died in Rise. like in the first min of the film.

More cringeworthy then Jar Jar.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I like a lot of the other ideas though. But for **** sake, more Rose Tico? The Rise of Skywalker had too much Rose Tico.
    Yeah that 30 seconds of screentime was rough! lol

12. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Yeah that 30 seconds of screentime was rough! lol
    I really wanted Wexley to punch her in the face.

Title Crawl:

Synopsis:

• No Lando.

I don't like most of those ideas.

I do however like the idea of Luke contacting Kylo from the grave and Palpatine not surviving, but what I would have preferred is finding that Plagueis actually survived and was the real badass in the shadows the whole time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    I don't like most of those ideas.

I do however like the idea of Luke contacting Kylo from the grave and Palpatine not surviving, but what I would have preferred is finding that Plagueis actually survived and was the real badass in the shadows the whole time.
    Yes if they went the Master of Palpatine route it would've been great for it to be Plagueis to fit the rule of two canon. Palpatine having a master makes no sense in the context of the greater story.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Some cool concept art for the original Episode 9 script called Duel of the Fates leaked yesterday. Love seeing what could've been just as a "what-if". Some highlights from the script below:
    • Force Ghost Luke stopping Kylo's lightsaber
    • C-3po Mourning the real death of R2-D2
    • Kylo vs Vader's ghost
    • Rey Meditating on Coruscant
    • R2 and 3pO walking the streets of occupied Coruscant
    • Falcon flying over new planet
    • First Order ship occupying Coruscant
    • Double bladed lightsaber Rey vs Kylo
    • Finn rallying shipyard workers and converting storm troopers to the Rebels
    • War Painted AT-ST from Finn's peoples army vs First Order Dread Walkers
    • Leia with BB-8
    • Hux committing Seppuku suicide with a lightsaber after realizing Coruscant has fallen
    • Rey with new lightsaber
    • More battle scenes

Bonus! Rebel scum being killed by Lightsaber Guillotine:

Maybe the movie would've been better or worse, but I do love the making of stuff. I think it may have been too much for Disney though, lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hey look at that--relevant SNL! That's probably too critical, I haven't watched SNL in years. It might be excellent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Hey look at that--relevant SNL! That's probably too critical, I haven't watched SNL in years. It might be excellent.
    People that say they don’t like SNL probably don’t watch it much. When I catch it the first half is always good to great with varying degrees of entertainment as the show goes on. In other words, SNL is the same as it’s always been!

22. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information