Page 188 of 238 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    So, in other words, it is a pile of shit.
    Short answer yes.

Never lack the courage of your convictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

The first volume of the Kylo comic is out, waiting for my copy, but apparently it shows he didn't kill the school of jedi younglings.
    Last edited by GEM; 12-18-2019 at 07:17 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

So Gem has essentially spoiled a major plot point of the new Star Wars.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Critics on RT are disliking Rise of Skywalker, that's a good sign.

6. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Critics on RT are disliking Rise of Skywalker, that's a good sign.
    It is universally panned. Terrible.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

i hope Kylo kills the resistance this time around

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    This is my anger. Don't read if you don't want spoilers.

Kylo/Ben has had ******* palpatine in his head since he was was in utero. He's been mind ****** from the start. Not just a single voice, but multiple, including as anakin. Thinking hes talking to his grandfather. He's had not a shred of happiness in his existence. Then he just dies? And Rey starts off a lonely soul and ends the same way? And she's a palpatine? Who takes the Skywalker name at the end. What was the purpose? Like why do the 3 movies even exist? This just makes everything not a Skywalker saga, this is the palpatine saga. They're all dead. Where is the hope in all of it? I get tragedy, but this blanks out the Skywalkers in the end. He's dead and she's back to being alone on a sand planet. And according to Star Wars own writing, ending a force bond via death is excruciating pain, a black hole, a void. So this is what Rey is left with? Yay. :rollseyes:
    omg i really wish i didnt read this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

If i had the SW license id make a film about a Ancient Sith family. Something along these lines. Family relationships mixed w the force. Since Jedi were not allowed to have family. Id like to see a Sith Family.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    omg i really wish i didnt read this.
    I have tickets for tomorrow night and I'm literally fighting with myself over going. Once it was spoiled for me, i went all the way down the rabbit hole. Found clips and I literally don't want to see this now. I'm angry at the lazy ass storytelling.

12. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I have tickets for tomorrow night and I'm literally fighting with myself over going. Once it was spoiled for me, i went all the way down the rabbit hole. Found clips and I literally don't want to see this now. I'm angry at the lazy ass storytelling.
    Man.

if they just kill off Kylo like that id feel the same way. They could have had him and Rey start a force sensitive family and this could be used for future movies like Luke and leia etc. And they would be apart from the Jedi and Sith. That would have been pretty cool direction to take it. Kind of like what i posted above, one brother is light, the other is dark. I just dont understand killing him off. Was one of the few characters i liked in the New Star Wars. Its extremely lazy. And they clearly just want to end the story because its gotten so bad. I also felt Rey would be a Palpatine or something from a Sith family and that she and Kylo would combine both the Sith and Light side by getting together. But dam. This was just like **** it all, lets start over because we screwed this up. Im honestly pissed they even brought back Palpatine. His story has been over for so long, them using it again was typical Hollywood these days, unoriginal garbage. There is so many characters to use as protaganists in star wars. But nope, they couldnt use or create any of them, they had to just recycle.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 12-19-2019 at 12:59 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

At least tonight's episode of the mandalorian was badass! Friggen cliffhanger from hell though!

16. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

At least tonight's episode of the mandalorian was badass! Friggen cliffhanger from hell though!
    i need to watch the last two. I agree, apparently they were given alot more reign from the studio with it. its been a pretty good series so far.

I always liked playing on the Mandalorian Home Planet in the old SWTOR games. Those guys were badass. And that itself would be a great series of films. What happened to them.

Thats what Birthed Revan. The Mandalorian wars.

Shane, they're good af. Go ham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mandalorian_Wars

The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one."
    ―Kreia[src]
    The Mandalorian Wars was the term given to the sixteen years of conflict between the Mandalorian warrior culture and the Galactic Republic that began in 3976 BBY with the Battle of Althir. Occurring two decades after the end of the Great Sith War, the Mandalorian Wars spanned almost two decades themselves, though historians often disagreed on the endpoints of the conflict; the Mandalorians raided star systems in the Outer Rim Territories for over a decade before they actually came into conflict with the Republic Military in 3965 BBY. Led by Mandalore the Ultimate, who pioneered the Neo-Crusader movement with the help of his lieutenant, Cassus Fett, the Mandalorians conquered systems along the eastern edge of the galaxy. Though their conquests included the near-extinction of the Cathar species, it was not until their assaults on worlds near the planet Taris that they drew the Republic's attention. After a year of small conflicts known as the False War, the Mandalorians broke through the Republic's lines and besieged Taris in 3963 BBY, and then invaded the Republic through three separate corridors in what became known as the Onslaught.

The tide ultimately turned when a group of interventionist Jedi known as the Revanchists, led by the charismatic Revan and his friend Malak, joined the Republic Military in combating the Mandalorians. A tactical genius, Revan won several victories against the Mandalorians and began to reclaim lost territory, prompting Supreme Chancellor Tol Cressa to appoint him Supreme Commander in 3962 BBY. Driving back the Mandalorians, Revan forced a final showdown with Mandalore the Ultimate at the Battle of Malachor V in 3960 BBY. Revan personally defeated Mandalore in single combat as the Republic and Mandalorian fleets battled above Malachor V, and the activation of the superweapon known as the Mass Shadow Generator devastated both the planet and the participating fleets.

The Mandalorian Wars had long-reaching consequences: Revan forced the defeated Mandalorians to disarm and hid Mandalore's Mask, the symbol of their leadership, and both he and Malak were turned to the dark side of the Force while investigating the Sith influence that had caused Mandalore to go to war. Many of the soldiers and Jedi who followed Revan in the Mandalorian Wars joined the two new Dark Lords of the Sith as they formed their own Sith Empire and invaded the Republic in a subsequent conflict known as the Jedi Civil War

21. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information