Page 15 of 238 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Bilbo Baggins Jett
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

2. The Following User High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    ya so his son will be ebola fett
    Bwhahahahahaha

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Well, looks like we will be seeing a teaser trailer VERY soon. Some rumors have this appearing this May attached to the Avengers: Age of Ultron movie which would make sense since Disney owns both franchises. Back in the day, The Phantom Menace teaser trailer helped boost ticket sales of movies like Meet Joe Black and Wing Commander. I saw Meet Joe Black for the trailer myself and 30% of the audience left after the trailer. Can you imagine the boost this trailer will give an already anticipated movie? We forget how hard it was to see trailers even in 1999 as the Internet as we know it wasn't quite as robust. Anyway, here is the story about John Williams recording the teaser trailer soundtrack which means the footage is ready:

JOHN WILLIAMS RECORDED THE STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS TEASER MUSIC TODAY!

It is happening. Of course it would happen on a Saturday when I’m out with my family and cannot post about it immediately. But better late than never! John Williams got the band back together, so to speak. He’s rockin’ the Star Wars tunes one night only.

We had heard in the past that Williams would be composing new cues for a potential teaser trailer premiering this year, possibly with Disney’s Into The Woods. Today, we received several reports about John Williams recording Star Wars cues at a Sony scoring stage. The Maestro is apparently recording the music for the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser. As we’ve mentioned before, we heard the rough edit of the teaser was just a little over a minute long, showing off new characters from the film and culminating with the return of the Falcon to the big screen! We also heard that this rough edit was cut to existing Star Wars cues. The music recorded today was described by one source as a medley. Most likely what is being heard features new tiny
    http://makingstarwars.net/2014/11/jo...r-music-today/

EDIT FOR NOSTALGIA: Here is the ORIGINAL bootleg of that trailer. The crowd reaction to a preview is really cool. I remember this taking about 6 hours to download on my old computer using AOL:

Last edited by MasterShake; 11-17-2014 at 10:58 AM.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post

EDIT FOR NOSTALGIA: Here is the ORIGINAL bootleg of that trailer. The crowd reaction to a preview is really cool. I remember this taking about 6 hours to download on my old computer using AOL:

Man I forgot how creepy that Yoda puppet looked. Glad they replaced him on the Bluray. Anyway that time leading up to that film was still one of the best in my life as a Star Wars fan. I had no expectations going in and I remember liking the film (minus the Gunguns) but being really impressed with how beautiful it was. That last fight in the Theed Palace reactor room was pretty much all my friends and I talked about when leaving the theater.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Darth Bane In Tatooine, Character Description Leaked—Report

The constant leak of concept photos and spoilers for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" never seems to stop. This time more descriptions have been revealed regarding the "Darth Bane" character who is described as the "man in black."

Jason Ward over at Makingstarwars has some very interesting details on leaked concept photos for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." He claims he's seen images of "The Man in Black" on a speeder and wearing a "Darth Bane" helmet.

The man in black's presence in Tatooine was once mentioned by the International Business Times. An attack on the desert by the Stormtroopers was believed to have been under the command of the cloaked figure. At that time, few details were revealed regarding the character. However, according to Ward, the man is "not a Sith/Evil Force user" even though his costume suggests otherwise.

The concept photo allegedly shows the man wearing two types of "Darth Bane" helmet and a uniform that hints he could be a member of the Imperial Special Forces. The character is supposedly dressed in a pilot uniform, its "tunic is sort of like the one Grand Moff Tarkin wears but it's black and a little heavier." Additionally, according to Ward, the first "Darth Bane" helmet "looks like the fire ship pilots from Revenge of the Sith, only black with a yellow stripe down the forehead, going to the back of the head." "His black boots have a tool strapped to the left leg that resembles a hydrospanner," Ward adds, noting the "Star Wars" concept photo also shows the man with black gloves on and wielding a black staff.

Another concept photo for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" reveals the man in black wearing a Darth Bane style "Ninja" mask helmet. The helmet is said to be very Darth Vader in looks although it's shorter in the back. According to Ward, its mouthpiece is also Vader-like, although bulkier. Likewise, he claims the Darth Bane helmet has an eye visor with yellow ornate etchings around, resembling that of the Stormtroopers' in appearance.

Interestingly, another concept photo allegedly also shows the man sitting on a speeder wearing a Death Star Gunner helmet. However, Ward claims the helmet's face shield is "flat and extends over the face and a little above the helmet." Likewise, the speeder also resembles a black Kawasaki motorcycle bereft of any wheels.

Per Starwarsunderworld, it's interesting that the concept photos for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" would show the man in black wearing a "Darth Bane" helmet. However, Ward's description that he isn't a Dark Force user reportedly suggests the man could just be obsessed with the Sith lore and pretended to be the Sith lord.
    http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/57296...g#.VGpSnWfDUy0

8. The Following User High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Looks like we have a rumored teaser trailer description now, and word that it might come sooner. Like, next month sooner attached to the new Hobbit movie:

You are not far from seeing the first footage from the first Star Wars sequel. You're maybe weeks away. I've heard a lot of rumblings about it, everything from claims that the trailer will be attached to The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (I really do not believe this) to claims that it will debut on ABC (more believable) - but all the rumblings seem to agree that whereever it debuts, it's debuting soon. Within the next four to five weeks.

What's it going to be like? If my sources are correct (and this is a big IF. These sources have been mighty reliable in the past, and if they're wrong I believe they're wrong honestly, ie they're not bullshitting me), it'll be short. And when I say short, I mean one minute long. It's going to have The Force Theme played on woodwinds, softly, over flashing images of the main leads, each fading to black. There's no dialogue, just reveals of the characters. And then the music swells up into a full orchestral piece - perhaps what John Williams recorded this weekend? - and we hear a female voice, likely Daisy Ridley's, saying "Wake up."

And then the title card appears - Star Wars: The Force Awakens - and we see the Millennium Falcon, firing blasters, coming right at the camera.

That's the report. Is it correct? We'll know soon.
    http://badassdigest.com/2014/11/17/w...ampaign=buffer

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Ok, I was on the fence about seeing the Hobbit in the theater next month after I really did not like the last one, but it looks like the new Episode VII trailer has a good chance being attached to it: http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/11...he-hobbit.html

Then again if this is true we will probably see the damn thing on Youtube leaked by next week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Ok, I was on the fence about seeing the Hobbit in the theater next month after I really did not like the last one, but it looks like the new Episode VII trailer has a good chance being attached to it: http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/11...he-hobbit.html

Then again if this is true we will probably see the damn thing on Youtube leaked by next week.
    Don't waste your time for going to see the new Hobbit movie in the theater for preview of Star Wars VII if you are not interested in seeing the new Hobbit movie. I guarantee that Star Wars VII movie trailer will be everywhere on internet, etc.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Don't waste your time for going to see the new Hobbit movie in the theater for preview of Star Wars VII if you are not interested in seeing the new Hobbit movie. I guarantee that Star Wars VII movie trailer will be everywhere on internet, etc.
    Yes, I was mostly joking. Thats why I mentioned at the end the leak will be out before the movie.

13. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

CONFIRMED! Trailer will be here this Friday in select theaters ahead of EVERY MOVIE at that location. JJ Abrhams hinted at this on his Twitter and Regal followed up with a listing of their theaters that will have it. More theaters will follow suit before Friday, so if there is a theater near you and you were going to see a movie anyway, it would be a good way to see it on the big screen. Everyone else will just see it on Youtube, I guess.

From JJ's Twitter Feed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	static.squarespace.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	6108

Theater announcement (Click to EMBIGGEN):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	static.squarespace-1.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	6109

EDIT: StarWars.com is updating today with official lists as they come: http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wa...e-theater-list

I was planning on seeing a movie with my son anyway on Friday, no I just have to make sure I see it at the AMC Promenade in Colorado!
    Last edited by MasterShake; 11-24-2014 at 04:41 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

ITS HERE!;

16. The Following 8 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Never cease to amaze. Love the saber already.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Do you think that African-American is Lando Calrissian's son? I think that guy with lightsaber is Adam Driver.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

SO EXCITING..... Totally geeked out for the trailer lol

Thanks MasterShake!!!

22. The Following User High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information