Page 159 of 238 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3559

Thread: Star Wars: Episode VII - IX & Spinoffs Disscussion *SPOILERS INSIDE*

When you have a generation of people who didn't work as hard as you do, benefited from programs that they now want cut, ruined an economy, and are dumber than you, loaded but won't retire, and are so convinced of their correctness even though facts contradict everything they believe, you just with them with an okay, refer to them by their cultural name, and keep it moving.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...wCmLoRofxD8A38

They are horrible human beings by and large, and I can't wait for them to all die off. Moreover, as they start to retire and move into nursery homes, I want to strip away regulations that protect them.

tl;dr no I didn't really mean it, but they can't rotate a ******* PDF page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Just had the most hilarious exchange with my wife via messenger after i told her about baby yoda.

Her: "You are watching the series without me!"

Me: "What else am i supposed to do while you are gone?"

Her: "Hookers and blow"

Lmao
    That's a keeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

For Star Wars terms, they'd be the Sith, if the Sith was devoid of talent and ******* stupid.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Jabba the Hutt is pretty much the typical Boomer male. Yeah, that fits.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    When you have a generation of people who didn't work as hard as you do, benefited from programs that they now want cut, ruined an economy, and are dumber than you, loaded but won't retire, and are so convinced of their correctness even though facts contradict everything they believe, you just with them with an okay, refer to them by their cultural name, and keep it moving.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...wCmLoRofxD8A38

They are horrible human beings by and large, and I can't wait for them to all die off. Moreover, as they start to retire and move into nursery homes, I want to strip away regulations that protect them.

tl;dr no I didn't really mean it, but they can't rotate a ******* PDF page.
    Ageist.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Ageist.
    Not a protected class under the 14th Amendment, and they receive far too much legal protection under other federal statutes. They are historically dumb and fact adverse. There's all kinds of data on this. God sometimes I want to change my views on healthcare just to speed up their deaths.

I'm lawful evil, Hawg. Or, in this case, lawful correct.

God, I'm just the ******* best.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Not a protected class under the 14th Amendment, and they receive far too much legal protection under other federal statutes. They are historically dumb and fact adverse. There's all kinds of data on this. God sometimes I want to change my views on healthcare just to speed up their deaths.

I'm lawful evil, Hawg. Or, in this case, lawful correct.

God, I'm just the ******* best.
    So you admit it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    So you admit it?
    Admit that I'm correct based on macro analysis?

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I don't believe all old people are evil or bad. I believe a set of circumstances have enabled a particular generation of older folks to be very, very stupid and entitled. It's pretty easy to show in the facts. It's also worth mentioning that because it's deemed fine for Boomers to even politicize their disdain for millens, turnabout is fair play.

15. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I don't believe all old people are evil or bad. I believe a set of circumstances have enabled a particular generation of older folks to be very, very stupid and entitled. It's pretty easy to show in the facts. It's also worth mentioning that because it's deemed fine for Boomers to even politicize their disdain for millens, turnabout is fair play.
    I agree. I have no problem with the lazy people challenging old timers but it wont change my opinion much on today's youth. Although i dont fall into the "boomer" territory based upon their classification i tend to side with them a bit more than millennial's at this stage.

I agree. I have no problem with the lazy people challenging old timers but it wont change my opinion much on today's youth. Although i dont fall into the "boomer" territory based upon their classification i tend to side with them a bit more than millennial's at this stage.
    Stats show that millens work harder and longer hours, are more productive workers, are the best read generation, and have far less wealth at their age than Boomers did when they were our age. Boomers won't retire and are the group most likely to get tricked by false news and misunderstand facts, factual applications, and what constitutes a fact.

They're by far and away a very stupid generation of people. And the worst part about it is that they actually think they're smart and talented. When a group of people benefits from programs and then turns around and destroys those programs now that they're not using them, that's the worst sort of people.

They are not Vikings.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Stats show that millens work harder and longer hours, are more productive workers, are the best read generation, and have far less wealth at their age than Boomers did when they were our age. Boomers won't retire and are the group most likely to get tricked by false news and misunderstand facts, factual applications, and what constitutes a fact.

They're by far and away a very stupid generation of people. And the worst part about it is that they actually think they're smart and talented. When a group of people benefits from programs and then turns around and destroys those programs now that they're not using them, that's the worst sort of people.

They are not Vikings.
    i dont know if they are more productive and they probably work longer hours because they are not as efficient. The generational gap is large mainly because the times and economy is vastly different than it used to be. Keep in mind this isnt really about your average non-college grad, the sense of entitlement comes from a lot of millen's who grew up leeching off their baby boomer parents. Pick up your sword and fight me.

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

GEM

i dont know if they are more productive and they probably work longer hours because they are not as efficient. The generational gap is large mainly because the times and economy is vastly different than it used to be. Keep in mind this isnt really about your average non-college grad, the sense of entitlement comes from a lot of millen's who grew up leeching off their baby boomer parents. Pick up your sword and fight me.
    We're actually highly efficient workers. Millens worker longer and harder hours, and have more jobs. We're the anti-leachers. We are literally paying for Baby Boomers social programs. Regarding a change in times, Who was a voting block during those changing years?

Don't buy into the hype given to you by a bunch of stupid old men and women, Northman. They are not Vikings. They are peasants. Hopefully ones that will die soon.

Albeit, they do use a lot of hair pomade. I respect that.

21. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Again, I don't actually hate Boomers. I've represented some in limited capacity, and have advocated for their healthcare/programs to be strengthened.

I just like to talk shit in response.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Admit that I'm correct based on macro analysis?
    Ahem.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information